Reviews for Forever Bound
Sparrow-Chan chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
I loved it it's so kawaii!
AddictedToReading chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
I liked how it started, but I didn;t like how it ended, especially how Light died, it didn't feel special enough. The part the children played felt a little too rushed. But it's a good story!
randomismyname chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
This is EXACTLY how death note should have ended. Light should have died sooner, and L should have lived and been happy for ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and never have to be sad again. Thank you for making my wish come true. And I like the stuff you put in about Beyond; it was very clever.
Translucent Darkness chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
That was so sweet...well, not the violent parts with psychos, but the ending was adorable! I love stories where L is like a big brother to Mello, Matt, and Near.
magdilen chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
Aw, I wish it had been like this. Actually, Mello, Matt, and Near were kinda OOC, but I would have liked to see them have this kind of relationship, so its okay.
Ange Noir X Jane Riddle chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
Honestly, I absolutely adores this story and I don't mind the fact that Mello and Near are totally OOC. They rule in your stories. And this was definitelly a better ending than the manga/anime one, though I did live the movie ending a bit more. However your story surpases them. Great job and I can't wait for you to update your other DN stories.

Ange Noir
Helena Applewhite chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
whoa. I can see why that would burn you up inside trying to hold it in. YAY for happy huggie endings! Yay for all the psychopaths getting what they deserve in the end! BB and V get something nice, they deserve it. THAT WAS AMAZING! COMPLETELY KA-CHOW UNEXPECTABLE! !HUG! YAY FOR MAT even though I don't usually like smokers! BOO LIGHTO! YAY FAMILY! I want to see what you call Polished if that is Un Polished. WOWZA!

hug

HA
DarkAmber112 chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
I LOVED it! It almost had me crying a couple of times, poor L...But yeah, this was a WAY better ending than the original...both Live Action and Anime!

Is Beyond Birthday from the movie 'L Change the WorLd' by any chance? God, I want to see that movie so badly!

Love your DN fics! Keep up the good work!

Ja ne!
Oxfords Not Brogues chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
OMG! I LUV THIS STORY! ITS GREAT!it'd be nice for a sequel... ]
Kimmi RHK chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
Wow, that was a fantastic story,and it's great that it wasn't LXL. (I never liked it really)

I don't know if the Wammy boys are out of character because I never watched past ep 25. I much prefer your version to the real one, great job.

Kimmi