Reviews for Dare
Guest chapter 3 . 12/24/2014
That was really sad! I hate it when stories end like this, you know, the couple never end up together. Though over all your your story was great.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/4/2014
Man, the feels.
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 3 . 6/26/2014
Man such a sad ending! I think this story should come with a warning label that says 'Warning: Tears will happen, believe it' :'( .
Silv Sapphire chapter 3 . 5/11/2014
I loved it! It was total angst. My favorite was the last phrase, it made the whole thing 'more'.
Urisen chapter 3 . 3/7/2012
Sasuke deserved this. Finally a story where Sasuke gets what he deserves, complete rejection, punishment and pain. Now just make Naruto get with Haku or Hinata! 3
Rennasakura chapter 3 . 1/21/2012
It's really sad, Sasuke have to taste his own medicine, even though I do wish that in my mind, somehow Naruto will able to forgive or this new Naruto would grow to love Sasuke(that if he even try win Naru back is another issue)

I wish there are more, but oh well, it's a great 3-shot.
Nature chapter 3 . 8/14/2011
that was mean poor sasuke ohh well
Nightmaric chapter 3 . 3/21/2011
I think of all the reasons I have to love this, it would be the fact that you gave Sasuke what he was due to receive. (Y) Nicely done.
The Desiree Incident chapter 3 . 12/9/2010
At first I felt sorry for Sasuke, the whole so-close-but-so-far-away thing, but truly, he deserved it. Naruto isn't one to give up. He'd root for the underdog. He'd strive for that impossible dream and make it pretty darn close. He'd take your 'never' nd give you 'it's right around the corner.' for the pain to take over that determination, must b incredible. this punishment is only fair
the croc chapter 3 . 10/23/2010
It was awesome and I enjoyed the fact that Sasuke really wasn't the only bad guy in this. I hope Naruto rises above the life everyone created for him.
Paradigm Shift Saboteur chapter 3 . 5/25/2010
OH MY GOSH! It was soooooo awesome! Really, and if you read it with this song; Mogwai "we're not here" is just wow O.O! Great, simple great!

Bye bye kiss :3
LethalRiot chapter 3 . 5/23/2010
Gah! You can't end it there!It's way too depressing.. Will you add to it or will that be it? Plz continue! :)
yoiu chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
Brilliant.

I loved reading this. It breaks from the norms of SasuNaru and brings an actual depth to the characters.
sasuNARU4eternity chapter 3 . 1/17/2010
sequel ?
sasunarulvr4eva chapter 2 . 12/17/2009
oh FUCK! SAI? holy shit...