Reviews for My Dark Angel
gumdropsRstupid chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
You want to kill, you need to. And I will help you. I can be whatever you cannot.
"You will call me Bakura, now, my little host. Bakura-the other half of your name, and the other half of you"
Love your story! And even though I don't personally think Ryou is evil, I can totally see how that could work: hiding his true allegiance to act as a spy, and stabbing his 'friends' in the back over and over, and never being suspected because he's so sweet and innocent looking... Ra, I love Bakura Ryou! And making him evil only makes him that much cuter!
looptheloopy chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
There's a manga! Can you tell me the name? O_o And that was great! Teehee I loved it :3 I agree completely. Ryou is just as cunning, he wants to help Bakura :) It's cooler to think like that XD
Affy-Bakura chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Epic! I like this Ryou. XD Though I still love my fluffy Ryou. I like to think Ryou helps Bakura sometimes, other I think he's just unaware.

Sometimes I like to believe Ryou actually hates Yugi. O.O
KhaosKitty chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
Wow, I love it!

Very believable, this would fit so perfectly into the real plot...

Re your authors notes at the end, this is one of my favourite portrayals of Ryou and Bakuras relationship too!

Only I reckon Ryou's not mentally weak but physically weak...

Makes for good, tainted, ebil lemon. D

Great work!

xWithLoveFromKhaosKittyx
millenniumthief chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
Hm...very good point, and something I have thought about as well! Ryou is acting one way or another, either hiding because he's hurt or because he is plotting. I love your take on the Bakura/Ryou relationship, very dark and very good. And I'll admit, I love evil Ryou! Nice story!
FreshFish chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
I agree with your ending authoress' note. Ryou is neither weak or a fool. He is not as evil as his other half and later on stands up to him (dungeon monster world)much like Malik stands up to Marik.

Many people hate Ryou because they think he is so weak and wimpy, but he shows he is a man of character by acting brave even if he doesn't really feel it. He will stand up for himself and his friends even to Bakura.

The difference I think is that at 1st he may have sought comfort from the spirit and later became aware of how evil he was. LOL

It's always the quiet ones! I'm pissed b/c they never made Bakura action figure! They made a Marik (I have one*) but Baku was the major villain throughout the series and he gets no doll. ~_~. Go Figure! LOL
yeyavailability chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
Now you can never know who I am. Until I typed that sentance.

"I will kill them, Ryou, I will kill them all. And I will, most importantly, take revenge on the Pharaoh."
Yami Bakura's Twin Soul chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
You and I have the same thoughts on Ryou. I always knew from the very beginning that Ryou and his darker were together and i could also tell in the anime when the darker was in control. Yami Bakura usually takes on the apperance of Ryou and Ryou allows him.

What really gives it away in the anime is in Duelist Kingdom when Yami Bakura says that Ryou BETRAYED him. How can there be betrayal without some sort of partnership?

I whole heartedly agree with you and I love this story!

While I'm at it, thanks for the reviews, they really do mean a lot to me.
Cymoril Avalon chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
Haha! Poor Bakura, actually listening to the voice in his head for once rather than denying its existence.

/Except, this stranger was harder, a more perfect him/

I really like this description. That's Dark Bakura from Dark Bakura's point of view almost perfectly. I know you write it from Bakura's, but tough. Haha.

I like this one too!
Shinki chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
You have the same vision of Ryou that I do. He can't be completely innocent, he's innocent but not that innocent. I think he has a bond with Bakura that he can't explain and that he's definitely sinister and plotting. Very good little one shot by the way. I love how you got the characters in character.
Sebastian's Servant Felicia chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
are u going to continue
Vampire of the Bloody Rose chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
I like it. You get to see a totaly diferent side to Ryo

Good Job.

You should defantaly write more.

Vampire of the Bloody Rose.
yeyavailability chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
html! I liked the general concept, but the unsupported format made it hard to read. I think you should generate this on a blank webpage, copy paste, then upload it again.