Reviews for The Paintball War
Asugar chapter 4 . 8/15/2008
This is very lovely. I adored the John/Teyla scenes and chemistry and the concept is genius. Plus war games planned by SheppardAWESOME.
TeylaFan chapter 4 . 4/20/2008
The beginning was so sweet! :D And the ending too really :D

Can't wait to see what you do with CP.

Maybe we could do more chaps? PM me if you want me to write chapter 3 - and then you could do 4 or something? :D:D
TeylaFan chapter 3 . 4/20/2008
Aww a date! :D So sweet! :D
TeylaFan chapter 2 . 4/20/2008
Ohh... didn't see that one coming! :D
TeylaFan chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
Very cute! Love this beginning :D

*off to read the next chap!*
Xeir Zith chapter 4 . 4/19/2008
YAY! I like, way much! The ending was great! YAY YAY YAY!
ATimeForWolves chapter 3 . 11/24/2007
*beams*

:) I LOVE it!

Keep up the good work! And if you intend to continue with this story, please do! And update soon!
samarie chapter 3 . 11/19/2007
m, john, teyla, and a hot tub- that sounds like a great night. lovin this so far
trecebo chapter 3 . 11/18/2007
Overall, the pacing on this was WAY fast. Time frame was what? Ten minutes? Read like it. If you can go back, and adjust the pacing using breaks and a bit more exposition, it would make this much better.

Also: Sheppard is flitting about. Shep doesn't flit. Nor does Dr. Keller do PDA on duty. Or Ronon for that fact. These are little things that detract from the story being the best that it can be. It has so much potential, I think you can do better.
Scifan chapter 3 . 11/18/2007
Another good update. Thanks :D
Xeir Zith chapter 3 . 11/18/2007
hehe haha hohoh! FUNNY keep it up! (I can see somebody, not just John, with paint in their hair now for some reason!)

Lovin' it! keep it up!
Scifan chapter 2 . 11/18/2007
Oh. It's getting interesting.
John Otak chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
VERY CUTE, I JUST LOVE JOHN'S APOLOGY TO TEYLA VERY FUNNY AND WHY THE HELL WHOULD HE NOT WANT HER TO FIGHT BY HIS SIDE.
highonstargate chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
Paintball fight! Can't wait!
Scifan chapter 1 . 11/16/2007