Reviews for Her Many Names
ibelieveintruelove chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
I love this story. It's so well-written and very beautiful. Lyra did go by many names, but all that mattered was that she was Will's Lyra. And I loved that she changed her name to Lyra Parry after they parted.

Great job!
Laine Whitlock chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
Oh... I'm crying a river right now! (SOB!) I loved the story! It was full of strong, stroong emotion! You have wonderful creativity if I do say so myself! Keep up the good work!
snickers3339 chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
I loved the whole trilogy!

Hey, awesome story. Woot! :D

I agree, the pairing, Will/Lyra, just woahh...

Again, great story. :D
Stars and Jewels chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
I like how you give the reasons for Lyra's wanting to be called Silvertongue while she should want to be called Belacqua. You make a good point; it was under the name Silvertongue that Lyra endured all those hardships and had all those adventures, and it was under that same name that she met Will. You also describe Lyra's love for Will well. Good job.
smi1e chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
:] this was really good. i loved it
BlindingPinkObsession chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
Beautiful story!
prettiermusings chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
This is the kind of story that I always have trouble commenting on. I absolutely loved it, but I'm still speechless from the emotion of it! So heartbreaking and bittersweet and romantic and *fitting* most of all. I could see Lyra doing that, because as I picture it she'd always be Will's. Thank you for putting into words exactly how I feel about this couple-you've done it much more eloquently than I ever could. I absolutely love that you associated periods of Lyra's life with the name she had at the time. It really works. And it's so poetic and still *Lyra* that I actually started crying by the end. You've totally captured the spirit of the character and how awful it must have been to have had to leave Will behind, but now she gets to be with him forever. So anyway, wonderful, wonderful story. You seem like a talented writer, and I think I'm going to check out what else you've written. :)
hanjuuluver chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
aw!*cries* SO BEAUTYFUL!
Habitso chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
That's amazing! I wonder how you can create such a good piece in so little words and one chapter.
Livia F chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
This is so sad and so beautiful and so romantic and so... Lyra. My are watering and I want to cry, because Lyra and Will should be together, and she trully is Lyra Parry. :
Anzer'ke chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
You made me cry. Well done, this category is greatly enriched by this wonderfully sad piece of work. I greatly appreciate your beautiful piece of work.

Peace out and Rock on

Anzer'ke
Guest chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
cheezy, but cool idea.
o Kirjava o chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
I just finished reading the third book and your story really made me cry again. It's very well written!
AsterEris chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
Very nice! I like the whole idea, because it really sort of sums up the story and all. Great descriptions and you stayed true to the characters and the book. Great piece!

-Darkstorm
sparkling-stone chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
Oh, this was wonderful! You are a very promising writer, and you should be proud of your work. I'd like to read more of your works!