Reviews for Foolish Games
LeslieRose chapter 2 . 2/28
This is soooo cute and warm and fuzzy. I liked it! Loved it.
woo chapter 2 . 3/30/2012
Yeahh i lovr Elle :)
Layla chapter 2 . 12/2/2009
So great story, love it 3
MariShal chapter 2 . 1/19/2009
Aww, love wins in the end :)
MariShal chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
Love it! Everything was great.

Ok, I wanted Peter to stay with her, but realistically he had to leave :(
Adam chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
Damn fine story, its about time Peter and Elle get together
Lisa chapter 2 . 10/13/2008
Amazing! I have been waiting for a good fic about peter and elle. More please?
sushi chapter 2 . 12/24/2007
KEEP GOING! I love your story, I just wish there was more graphic detail:D hahaha!
Misa The Lolicon Lolita chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
I like how Elle was portrayed in this story. She's childish, but sadistic and manipulative. But, you showed the more cuddly side of her. It's adorable!
I have hair dye on my hands chapter 2 . 11/29/2007
HUR HUR HUR VERONICA!
Spunky Lily chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
Fantastic.

Elle is absolutely perfect - the interaction between her and Peter wasn't all instant googly-eyes, which is something I greatly appreciate. Elle has some serious issues - you captured the childish reversions and the not-too-sorry-for-herself victim sides with jealousy-inspiring greatness.

Pelle has too much "spark" to just die out like that, so thanks for the fic! And surviving the crappy pun. x]
AndiB86 chapter 2 . 11/27/2007
First of all, having Elle work at Best Buy is like the best thing ever! Also, I loved this line, “Stimulant plus depressant makes for a happy Elle,” I really hope you write another Pelle fic, not necessarily a sequel, but another one.
motylik chapter 2 . 11/25/2007
Awesome! I love love this story. It's beautiful. I love that Elle rescued herself and that Peter came looking for her. Love this. I hope you write more of this pairing!
Spygrrl chapter 2 . 11/24/2007
That was so awesome! I love how their conversation at her apartment went and then again the next morning in bed. Great job at writing Elle's struggle to maintain control - I love reading it from her point of view. I love that her assumed name is "Veronica." :)
Celeste chapter 2 . 11/24/2007
OMG. That was amazing. I love it. I hope you continue to write more about Elle and Peter.