Reviews for Ninja Crack
Ibskib chapter 3 . 3/5
Ah, what growing boy (regardless of age) wouldn't want laser eyes, or something close enough so that that they can set fire to stuff.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/2/2016
DONT GET NEAR ME! ME NO FIRBALL
Guest chapter 2 . 10/2/2016
HIASHI HYUGA AND NARUTO UZUMAKI! PLEASE TELL ME YOU DID NOT HAVE KIBAS DICK CUT OFF! THATS WHAT HE GETS FOR DOING TO HINATA THOUGH! BUT STILL! THATS CRUEL
Abyssal Angel chapter 7 . 8/22/2012
The Orange Swarm strikes again! This has got to be one of the most awesome things I've ever read. It was so awesome I actually scrolled back up and read it again once I reached the end, and I've never done that for a story before. Congratulations. You have fallen into my category of favorite authors Caitiff. Your fellow favorited are Perfect Lionheart AKA Skysaber, Rorschach's Blot, DisobedienceWriter, and Bobmin356. If only you all wrote for more than just Harry Potter, Buffy, Naruto, and Ranma! I'd love to see some Gundam Wing and Legend of Zelda stories touched with yours, and your fellow author's, particular style. All hail the Authors of Chaos! *grins*
Wizco chapter 8 . 9/20/2011
Best chapter of the lot.

Cheers,

Wizco
Mrs.Lautner.Wolf chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
. this made me laugh til my tummy hurt.
erik chapter 8 . 2/6/2011
A believable reaction when they matured.
erik chapter 7 . 2/6/2011
A well done bunshin to extreme story but I hope to see more of the different reactions from both sides.
erik chapter 4 . 2/6/2011
I lol, thanks.
erik chapter 2 . 2/6/2011
Funny in an extremely twisted way.
Heavenwraith chapter 3 . 9/29/2010
OMG i read chuunin exam day and it was awesome! i agree with your theory completely and think this is hilarious. with my mind!i can just imagine him getting higher in pitch with excitement throughout the statement.
Willow-Bee the Cat chapter 8 . 7/11/2010
I definitely want to see more of Yugito, if you choose to continue this.
BajaB chapter 8 . 6/23/2010
More please!

I really like the idea of Gara joining Naruto on his three year training trip. Your treatment is damn funny to boot.
BajaB chapter 7 . 6/23/2010
Very good.
Antioch XX chapter 7 . 12/19/2009
Awesome and you used a slight change of one of my favorite lines in existence, "My name is Legion, for we are many"