Reviews for Truth
ThunderRiver411 chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
This is looking pretty good. Check mine out sometime when you get the chance.
mudkipmon chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Wow. That's all I can say. Just wow.
hansbmd chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
This was good. Poor Ken, still suffering from the ghosts of his past. But he's a good person now and that's what counts. I hope his children don't hate him afterward. Good story, very good.
Yume Matsuri chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
That was some pure, beautiful gold I just read. Seriously, I can really see this fit in with Broken_Angel01's story. It was a pleasure reading this one-shot.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
nice
valor999 chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
hey not bad not bad,by any chance was this your frist entry?

anyway nice oneshot
Broken Angel01 chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
Oh, wow. Shire, you have no idea how good this is. In fact, this has got to be the *biggest* and I mean biggest forshadowing for what's to come in FTFOD that I have read so far. I swear, did I secretly tell you what was going to happen in the story and I just forgot I did somewhere along the line?

And you put in Glimmermon's little light bulb! That was great! You know, I often feel like I'm packing so much into FTFOD that I forget about the little things, but I'm glad those who read it pay attention! The thing with the card game was awesome and fit in so perfectly. It had me laughing, but there were a few points in the story where I actually had tears in my eyes and that was even better.

Miya, Sam, Nao, Yolei, Ken, and Glimmermon were all very much in character, and all of the little details in your story were just perfect. It is a very good thing I'm not voting, otherwise now I really would be in very big trouble! So many good stories, yours included. It is different from your usual style but just as great!

And don't worry, I will try to keep up with your story (that I see you've changed the name for) as best I can. January won't come soon enough for me!

Thank you for writing this. It just totally made my day.
Digi-Girl101 chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
Oh my! I love this! I'm speechless! I think I noticed a few grammar errors, but i'm learning grammar this year in school so I might be wrong. I'm telling you, I burst out laughing at Yolei playing Go Fish with Miya... lolz... anywayz its great! And like I said, I'm speechless.
TheBlackCoyote chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
You should make this a story and uploade it.
Kouji-wolf chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
That was really good. I would have liked if you had gone on to Ken actually TELLING his kids the truth, but it was good anyway. I didn't go on to the conversation with Dai in mine, so I guess I can't really complain. You really kept the Ichijouji family in character, especially Ken.

Kouji-wolf
Twilight Archangel chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
Another great entry! Well done Shire Folk! I think this one-shot would do a great couple with my one-shot "A Window To The Past". You go Ken very well done, and so Yolei in her "two faces", the lovely mother-wife-friend and the bad-temper/poor patience funny way!

I think this entry was great good!