Reviews for The Luckiest Man Alive
Qui-Gon and little Obi-Wan is just the cutest thing! X-D
MADStar529 chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
Awww, so sweet.
Waffles Risa chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
The cuteness level was so extreme I died on the spot. I charge you with murder of a fanfictioner's soul. I hope you're happy...
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Brilliant. So cuuuuuute! Fits perfectly.
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Dooku being unable to handle him was rather cute, n the fact the whole thing was fairly adorable. Didn't spot anything wrong with it.
Snow leopard freak chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
AWESOMENESS
Shyma Tavrott Lupin chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
aw that was so cute!
Aiden Skywalker chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
Aww... that was really cute! As far as I am concerned, your lovely piece of work had no spelling or grammatical errors... then again I was too involved in reading that I probably wouldn't have noticed.

-Aiden
Jedi Ani Unduli chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
that's so sweet! do another one, u will. work on others, u will also. update them, pretty please!
Brainiac5 chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
An itching feeling you spelled something wrong, eh? Well, there are always one or two misspellings- it's the nature of typing too fast. If I wre asterisk78 (affectionately known to me as "The Grammar Nazi of FanFiction" she would say not to capitalize the word right after quotation marks unless it's a proper noun. But then, she alwasy has to remind me about that too...)

I loveded it!

~Brainiac5
Shi-Ahn chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
LOVED IT! I love when writers do stories about how Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan knew eachother before Obi-Wan became his apprentice. I thought it was a sweet, lovely story and I loved the way you brought the 'little troll' into it too. Thanks and keep up the good work. Love, Shi-Ahn Jinn
breakaway07 chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
aw so sweet! luved it!
Pharaohess chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
Heh…I was scanning your profile and found this! What a gem. Such a cool idea…we don’t know who it was who brought Obi-Wan to the Temple, do we? Seems awesome to think it really WAS Qui-Gon. Aww! So sweet. Me likey!
DEACTIVATED-ACCOUNT404 chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
This is a gorgeous fic! I don't really see how it's AU, but then I'm not sure on Obi's exact yearling and entry details. It was beautifull written, no worries there, and the sheer fluffiness of it was delighting. It was so deep but the tone remained surprising light (deep in its significance for the remainder of the canon universe). Bravo!