Reviews for Speak
jane chapter 7 . 6/3
toootally finish your story
feel baad foe shino though
Dammit! You seriously seriously need to update
aurora0914 chapter 7 . 10/28/2013
It was not rushed! It was awesome! So update soon! :D :D Please...
EnigmaOfTheNight chapter 7 . 7/25/2013
Please continue. I would hate to see you giving up on this story. I know it's been a good four years sinc the last update but really this fic is too good to be left incomplete.
kandita chapter 7 . 4/20/2012
Okay of all my pet peeve is when I read a fanfic and you all state that Hinata hair is purple or blue and her eyes are lavender! If you watch the cartoon or shippuden u'd see otherwise...moving on I really like this story it's on a different level and I am very interested to see the story unfold.

You have a fantastic writing style and seems very professional(author). Do update and I am begging you please to update or complete

I really and truely HATE to see a fantastic like this one goes to waste:(!
OrangeSkye2772 chapter 7 . 3/9/2012
(・・) koala!

Such antipitation! Wat the hell did I just type?

I can not wait for the next chapter!

Srsly, I can't- I'm dying... X_X
astraea.12 chapter 7 . 2/27/2012
I really like this story. I wish you'd find time to update this one day. :)
loser chapter 7 . 1/12/2011
o_o my mind is boggled by the awesomeness that is this story
Darkangl28 chapter 7 . 1/4/2011
Insane Asylum - don't think I've read one yet but I have to say I'm enjoying it. Adding it to my alerts for sure. Will Kiba actually get his hands on Sasuke, will they ever tell Hinata the truth - oh yeah gotta find out!
narutonarutolove chapter 7 . 4/25/2010
i love this story! its really good! whens the next chapt.?
ImaneeStarzz chapter 7 . 1/24/2010
i really like this story! naruto is crazy! lol! really good update soon. Geesh! Geesh!
Lord Axxingtons chapter 7 . 9/11/2009
Oh wow! Loving this story! It's so good and so sweet. Please keep writing it!:D
nwyd chapter 7 . 9/1/2009
oh i think your fic is so awesome~! please update! whats going to happen between kiba and sasuke? will hinata go back to being kiba's doctor? How will sasuke fall in love with Hinata?
suPer HaPPy BUNny chapter 7 . 7/29/2009
please write another chapter soon
in your dreams as well chapter 7 . 7/22/2009