Reviews for Mobile Suit Gundam SEED: Cosmic Chronicles
edboy4926 chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
Awesome
Infinite Freedom chapter 3 . 2/4/2009
This was rather interesting. I wonder if that Nathan guy will meet up with Kira in the future.
FraserMage chapter 3 . 2/3/2009
Anyhow, both the Babylon Class specs and those of the Opinicus shall be posted on the Yahoo group in the folder labeled ship designs. Also the custom GINNs of the Griffins shall also be posted as well just for the fun of it. For those interested in looking them over. Thank you and I shall see you in the next story of Cosmic Chronicles.

Can't seem to find the Yahoo Group.
bloodyknight85 chapter 2 . 12/14/2007
'Oh, the Grimaldi Front relived... Where boys turn to men turn to heroes... That is what happened to Ian, am i right? Mwu is here to make history as well... I guess that is the bottom line... History will not be altered today...'

Keep up the good work, dude... Update sooN!
bloodyknight85 chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
'Hey, hey... I guess this seems a bit correct now... Athrun Zala to the rescue... Sounds great to me... Fiona simply did what she wanted to do and i can only think that this is marvelous... At least she is getting back at that cocky Colonel... She wouldn't be staying in the Orb Military for long anyways... Certainly a good AU for this episode in the anime...'

Keep up the good work, dude... Update sooN!
Infinite Freedom chapter 2 . 12/13/2007
I have to say I agree with you on the Nelsons. Though one thought that comes to mind is the fact that the Laurasias have more raw firepower than the Nelson Class. That always comes to mind when I have the exact same argument with a friend of mine.
Wise Prairie Dog chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
Great job! Interesting command of language. I cant wait for the next chapter.

Just dont disappoint me, or I have the boys come after you...just kidding...or am I...nah im messin with you

anyway update soon!
Infinite Freedom chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
Actually he screamed like a little girl, probably wet his pants and hid behind Cagalli. So Kira and Fiona get married in the two years between Seed and Destiny. I wonder if by the end of the Destiny Tale Fiona will be pardon the expression "Barefoot and Pregnant"(I read it in a book). Finally WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO UPDATE HONOR OF A KNIGHT!
F-14 Tomcat Lover chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
That was... SWEET!

SO any sign of that ship showing up in the near future?