Reviews for My Lover, I mean Roommate!
Black Licorice Addict chapter 7 . 6/21/2008
I liked the humor in the story, but the last chapter was hard to follow.
musicalitycrushed chapter 7 . 6/8/2008
aw, how cute...nice story..
MiMiTheANGEL chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
I read the whole story, but the thing that was funny that's he's been counting down how long they've flirted. When he jumps got the helicopter to check on Sakura that was funny too.
ShortehMcLazzeh chapter 7 . 4/27/2008
i love this story!gud ending too..its ok if it didnt turn out the way u wanted but its still great!keep on the gud work an i'll looking forward for ur other stories!im sure u can do it!gambatene irui-san!~ (sry if theres mistake there " P)
Cherie Blossom chapter 7 . 4/26/2008
i totally love your story! it's so cute!

too bad that's the last chapter. anyway, luv ur story... again..
original-bp-rider chapter 7 . 4/18/2008
love it!
Rainbow Kittens chapter 7 . 4/16/2008
I have no idea what just happened. That last chapter not only made no sense, the random Japaneses in the middle was annoying. I really enjoyed the story up until this chapter, but you took it in a completely random and weird direction. I have no sense of closure at all.
cjmecha chapter 7 . 4/14/2008
c'mon, this isn,t an appropriate ending for your story, make a part two for this.
Moonlight Petal chapter 7 . 4/9/2008
*sniffle sniffle*

Sakura didn't get her memories back...

But it was so cute! Awesome story! I loved the humor and romance! Aww!
XxButterflyxAngelxLover chapter 7 . 4/6/2008
awesome story! i loved it! i feel bad that Sakura doesn't remember Syaoran! please make a sequel!
VampireAngel94 chapter 7 . 4/6/2008
I LOVE this hole story, its one of my favorite syaosaku stories, but this chapter is a bit sad...CAN YOU PLEASE MAKE THE NEXT CHAPTER ASAP!
The Silent Sonnet chapter 7 . 4/6/2008
AH!

It's everything that I wanted it to be!

Every great author MUST have a sequel to their stories. Don't bother about me. I'm just good in reading.

I'm speechless by the way.

Sheesh. I'm not like this before. I've just find out that you also say 'sheesh'. I do that too often in school. When I talk to my very annoying classmates.

I'll mail you soon. I'm your e-mail stalker from now on. XP

So beware. :3
Frosted BlossomZ chapter 7 . 4/5/2008
That's really cute ] Keep up the great work~!
Frosted BlossomZ chapter 2 . 4/5/2008
HAHAHA That's funny
Frosted BlossomZ chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
HAHAHA XD Omg that was so funny~!
155 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »