Reviews for My Lover, I mean Roommate!
i'llthinkaboutmypenname1st chapter 7 . 4/3/2008
yo! this fic is so kawaii! hehe... I love the humor in it.. but for the last chapter.. i actully got confused... did sakura remembered her past with syaoran and that she loved him before that accident or she fell in love with him all over again? but nevertheless... i love this fic... I have a question though? the romanized japanese in the last chapter.. is that a song? what's the title... i'm curious... hehe.. oh! I love the 6th chapter! it's the best.. hehe... write more! hehe

harmony chapter 7 . 4/3/2008
I'm actually confused after reading this chapter. Did Sakura ever get her memories back or she just loved Syaoran all over again? Umm...i would have prefered an alternate ending...I'm just not sure how I feel about this chapter :(
harmony chapter 6 . 4/3/2008
The best chapter! Very nicely written. Good job! :D
harmony chapter 5 . 4/3/2008
I'm in love with this story. I loved the part with Meiling...that was so hilarious :)
harmony chapter 4 . 4/3/2008
I love the humor in this story :) nice chapter!
harmony chapter 3 . 4/3/2008
Poor Syaoran :) :) what'll Sakura do to him _
harmony chapter 2 . 4/3/2008
This chapter was so much fun :)
harmony chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
I just had to read this all over again and I loved reading every moment of it! :)
bluestarmanga chapter 7 . 4/2/2008
got a bit confused, but i still love the story

and sadly now its over... boo hoo
lil'shinigami chapter 7 . 4/2/2008
nice ending for the story... i was just a bit held bak in the middle of the story... but thankfully i understand it well... and is the japanese words a song? what's the title? please pm me for the title... thanks,
StarAngel02 chapter 7 . 4/2/2008
nice ending...
ThenWeAllLaughed chapter 7 . 4/2/2008
yay! it's finished, but i wished you could've made it a little bit more longer because i like reading your fanfics a lot. in the middle of the chapter i thought sakura was actually gonna die and never remember syaoran again, but luckily she doesn't, yay! what fanfic are you gonna write next? well, you did an awesome great wonderful job and please continue on doing so.
rosedreamer101 chapter 7 . 4/1/2008's a lil confusing but cute!
Sakura-chan Master of the Clow chapter 7 . 4/1/2008
KYA! I loved this chapter. But i got confused a little. Did Sakura remember Syaoran or not? It's so cool that you uploaded on Sakura's B-day though. I really enjoyed the chapter. Curse you May for hurting Sakura. I think you did a great job.

I know it's off topic but.. KYA I MET VIC MIGNOGNA !

Yes I met him at MegaCon. It was the best days of me life. He was so nice and he was soft too. KYA I HUGGED HIM! Ok sorry. I'm just a HUGE fan. Incase you don't know he's a super cool voice actor. He does Fai from Tsubasa, Dark from DN Angel, and Edward from Full Metal Alchemist. Those are the most famouse ones I know.

Sorry had to tell you. Anyhoosits great chappy! When's your next fic coming out and what is it about? WBS (Write Back Soon)

-Your Friend,

Rizzy.16 chapter 7 . 4/1/2008

omg is it over :(

i really liked this story!
155 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »