Reviews for My Lover, I mean Roommate!
puasluoma chapter 7 . 4/1/2008
I really didn't understand some things of this chapter, like: why did she forgot abour syaoran? and what happened at the end? did she remembered him? but she never said anything. Please make an other chapter! like to explain everything and let them say "I love you" and everything. I didn't understand the last part either (the one with the 2 boys?)lol.

This story is so good! you should really do an other chapter to explain everything, you are a really good writer, seriously lol keep writing pls! the idea for this story was really god! Cograts lol
aegyo chapter 7 . 4/1/2008
yipee! it's finish.

it's a bit confusing though.
chibisyao chapter 7 . 4/1/2008
this is a pretty long chapter! :D

Nice job with it

Keep up the good work!
VampireAngel94 chapter 6 . 2/7/2008
This fanfic is so cool please for the love of god get the next chapter out as soon as possable...PLEASE.
Lily chapter 6 . 2/5/2008
you HAVE to update! why does she black out? you cant just leave people ahanging! please!
original-bp-rider chapter 6 . 2/5/2008
love it!
Moonlight Petal chapter 6 . 2/3/2008
Cute! Update soon!
Sakura-chan Master of the Clow chapter 6 . 1/26/2008
Sorry it's late. I haven't been on the computer in TWO DAYS! Personal record for me acually since I HAVE to go on every night and read fics or ELSE! Yes I have a problem, I admit it, and I'm proud.

Anyhoosits I really like this did a great job! I don't know what you were so worried about it turned out just fine. Does Sakura now know how she feels about Syaoran? Is she really so dense that she doesn't know Syaoran and Xiaolan are the same person?-well I guess she is on that question-. Also I don't really understand why Sakura's vision went black. Did she get drunk and fainted or something? Also does the new laptop count as Syaoran's Christmas present for Sakura? Sorry just a suggestion but, If it's still Christmas Eve then when the clock stikes midnight do you mind them singing 'Happy Birthday'? Cuz you know it's Jesus's birthday and if it were me I wouldn't like it for people to celebrate me special day but not because it's me birthday. Sorry I'm kinda religeous. Great chapter. Can't believe theres only one more left *sniff*. Aww now I feel like Syaoran crying for that movie. Can't wait till the next chapter WBS

-Sakura-chan Master of the Clow
StarAngel02 chapter 6 . 1/26/2008
nice chp...plz update soon :)
Pipi-chan chapter 6 . 1/25/2008
.THIS!
rosedreamer101 chapter 6 . 1/25/2008
wait why'd she faint and how the heck does she not know syaoranloves her? he said fute fiance and future wife and they kiss alot and he said love! so dense..
clapz chapter 6 . 1/24/2008
kya i love it 10x !
Roseasweet chapter 6 . 1/24/2008
Whats gonna happen next? I NEED TO KNOW!Update soon!
deviltwit chapter 6 . 1/24/2008
fantastic
lil'shinigami chapter 6 . 1/24/2008
wwha... i'm obsessed to heels too! haha... and its nice to know that many people know ouran... its a good anime... and still on going in manga... anyways... back to your fic... sakura didn't know xiaolang and syaoran is the same person... haha... please update... i wonder if that party is really for kura and syao... PLEASE UPDATE!
155 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »