Reviews for Ouran High School Cosplay Club
GoddessInsanity chapter 5 . 3/22/2014
OHMAHGERD when I saw Death Note iit was like:screams and bounces off walls barfing rainbows XDDDDD
GoddessInsanity chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
I saw this and I was like,I HAVE TA READ THIS!I'm only on chapter one...I hope they will cosplay as cats XDDD the twins could be siamese!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/31/2013
This is so fuuny I think the save sasuke coplay has so much twisted irony. Plus kyouya getting so into his places as light that it was down right scary. Please do a Harry Potter or man.
Harry Potter cast
Kyoya as voldemort
Haruhi as harry
Honny as ron
Kaour and hikuri as the weaslly twins
Mori as snape and renge as hermione
Tamaki as Draco
lack-4-a-better-name chapter 5 . 1/15/2012
i seriously love u for doing death note! how about something like humanized Happy tree friends? or Darker than black, avatar last airbender, harry potter, or black butler? just an idea :) i love it keep going!
CheekyBrunette chapter 5 . 1/4/2011
Oh my gosh. I just had a rapid sucsession of heart attacks, that was the most AMAZING thing I have EVER read. They were all good, but this one, I don't know. I guess I just LOVE DeathNote! I love being and Otaku... LOVE IT!
Psych3 chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
OMFG Renge is cosplaying Naga! How did nobody get that? Good story!
sugar-high pixie chapter 5 . 3/9/2009
wow.

this is really cute! I love all the cosplay's you've picked, and the characters are in character! rock on!
tenshiofangels chapter 5 . 9/1/2008
i love this story please update oh and i just wanted to list a few animes:

gravitation

loveless

kingdom hearts

fruits basket _
Skatt's Dance chapter 5 . 7/21/2008
Heh, awesome. Lovely cast, can't wait for the next chapter! D
kamiam714 chapter 5 . 7/21/2008
ONE PIECE I WANT ONE PIECE..hre are the characters stuff:

Tamaki:Sanji

Kyouya:Zoro(because he thinks everything Sanji does is stupid)

Hunny:Chopper!

Renge:Nami

Haruhi:Luffy

Hikaru:Ace

Karou:Smoker(very famous yoai coupling:Ace/Smoker)

Mori:Usopp(because they did a song together[usopp and chopper:friends])

Please do thing one!
wolflorsa chapter 5 . 7/21/2008
Yay! thank you for mentioning me! i loved the chapter! although i wish mello had been involved somewhere, but i still liked it a lot, thank you! lol for matsu-tama!
Funabisenu chapter 5 . 7/21/2008
It's so funny! I was smiling throughout the whole thing! :D and laughing...my parents thought I was crazy -.-'. please update when you can! How about Bleach next!
BlackRoseFire chapter 4 . 7/16/2008
Awesome chapter I can't wait until the next one.
wolflorsa chapter 4 . 7/16/2008
Yay! this story is so cute! Death Note cosplay! Death note cosplay! Please! that or kingdom hearts!
kitsuneneko88 chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
okay sorry but i really like this story and your choice in cosplay.