Reviews for The Portrait
Refafal chapter 1 . 12/11/2022
Absolutely loved this story!
Love Hermione chapter 1 . 7/16/2022
This is so Heart Breaking and Good !
Sandy2348 chapter 1 . 7/13/2022
Beautiful! Made me blubber like a baby
Guest chapter 1 . 6/21/2022
I love and hate this story, it makes me both happy and sad, this has to be one of the best Sirius and Hermione stories I have to read. Everytime I read this story I wish you had written another longer version of this.
nikkigerald chapter 1 . 5/28/2022
This story has me in a chokehold. It’s got everything a wonderful story has; love, sacrifice and friendship. I haven’t cried this hard in a very long time. My heart hurts but it was worth it. Thank you for sharing this beautiful story with us
Tinybookworm21 chapter 1 . 3/6/2022
This made me cry so much… such a beautiful story of a beautiful relationship. Thank you.
moshkino chapter 1 . 2/9/2022
my new favourite. absolutely adored this
LadyBluestocking chapter 1 . 1/9/2022
oh my god i am crying. i truly sobbed through most of this. it honestly made my heart ache- all the moments and years the two of them had together just made their death so. tragic.
kathryn2689 chapter 1 . 1/3/2022
that was beautiful and now i am going to my corner to cry.
Amber Bellum chapter 1 . 11/28/2021
I thought it was cute, but I love happy endings Disney style hehehe. I did love your portrayal of Hermione and Sirius, even their naughty portrait.
paulieandgilbert chapter 1 . 11/16/2021
So beautiful! If only everyone could live as fully as they did!
Anne chapter 1 . 8/30/2021
This is a beautiful piece of work. Well done, mate.
Ariasher-R.R chapter 1 . 8/10/2021
Hey, your article is really fascinating! It’s fantastic. I really like your fan fictions. Could you authorize me to translate them into Chinese ? Thank you so much
pdftmny chapter 1 . 4/27/2021
i never comment on fics but i just wanna say that i read this fic mooooonths ago and i keep thinking back to it and the pain it makes me feel. i straight up can't listen to that norah jones song without feeling my heart ACHE since i've read this. it's one thing to absolutely love a fic that has had the chance to flesh out the plot through 3847723 chapters but u, dear writer, have effectively broken me in a single oneshot so thank u for that.
callilyn chapter 1 . 4/10/2021
this was so amazing i was sobbing throughout all of it