Reviews for The Portrait
pdftmny chapter 1 . 4/27/2021
i never comment on fics but i just wanna say that i read this fic mooooonths ago and i keep thinking back to it and the pain it makes me feel. i straight up can't listen to that norah jones song without feeling my heart ACHE since i've read this. it's one thing to absolutely love a fic that has had the chance to flesh out the plot through 3847723 chapters but u, dear writer, have effectively broken me in a single oneshot so thank u for that.
callilyn chapter 1 . 4/10/2021
this was so amazing i was sobbing throughout all of it
20florina01 chapter 1 . 2/21/2021
This story was amazing and made me cry. I loved it so much, thank you for this little (not really) ff that got a piece of my heart 3
pdftmny chapter 1 . 1/6/2021
fr, I have read way too many fanfics in the past but none hurt as much as this one (in a good way). Such a beautiful and bittersweet fic ugh put this shit in a hall of fame or smth
Sriusblak chapter 1 . 12/31/2020
I CANT STOP CRYING OMG MY HEART
Willow135 chapter 1 . 12/30/2020
My third or fourth reread of this and I've managed to stop the tears enough to leave a review.

This hurts. And it's beautiful. I usually hate non HEA's. Apart from yours. Your writing makes the pain worth it... I think. Your Sirimione's are so amazing.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/18/2020
fuck...it’s 2am and im crying
paninikatjiee chapter 1 . 11/20/2020
This is amazing omg my heart went all over the place with emotions and i kennat huhu
Guest chapter 1 . 8/22/2020
I cried so much like just read and cried, it was written so nicely, like I full-on tears.
Mari-Fox chapter 1 . 8/21/2020
Amazing, I practically cried through the whole damn thing! Loved it
depress0gay chapter 1 . 8/5/2020
i don't know if i have reviewed this before but i don't care. this is amazing. i'm not sure how to fully express the extent of how good this fic is and how many emotions it fills my heart with. it's truly beautiful, the way the story is written and the relationship between the characters. everytime i've read it leaves me with tears in my eyes. i applaud you and thank you for writing this gem
MCH chapter 1 . 8/4/2020
years before bedtime. they went together as it should be. heart warming heart breaking. excellent story
SophisticatedSage chapter 1 . 4/30/2020
How sad, nearly started crying! I forgot about the tragedy tag when I read the happy parts :’)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/11/2020
That made me cry so much. It was really really good.
Butterflykisses chapter 1 . 4/8/2020
Damn, I think I just used up all the tissue paper. It was beautifully written and really pulled me in with the emotions felt by all the characters. Ill definitely keep this one in my "I need to cry so let me read something sad list".
527 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »