Reviews for Questions For the Winx Club Cast
Guest chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
I love it
Lala Sharada chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
LOL, this was mighty entertaining! and I'm sad to see you don't have more chapters. : (

hahaha! Azula? Definently most random part of this interview! : )
mystery1312 chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
nice interview is only a few questions though
AnyoneButMe chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
-Tecna Questions-

What was it like being sucked into Omega?

What was her last thought before she did?

What did she do down there?

What his her true thoughts about Timmy?

What was it like for her before she met the winx?

Is she or is she not a princess?

Is she or is she not part robot?

Those were just a few ideas, please do Tecna! :D
Abertha chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
is it a cross over? last time i checked, princess azula was from avatar last airbender. she doesnt belong to the winxclub.
raven41190 chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
Could you put on there?Hey if you do please ask her if she and Baltor are or were a couple.-Courtney
AlexCromwell chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
Update already!I think it's good!
I'M A CULLEN chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
wow hilarious
gigikwinxfanindisguse chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
Hey this is cool, for Coratorta, um, lets see, I have two questions, one have you ever found love, if so do tell. And two, the shirt you wear, the short blue one, do you get chilly in the winter. Now I want truthful ansewrs to my questions. And Chibi, I have a new story with my sis, its called One Zillion ways to piss of Sky. Please read and review. T.T.F.N (Ta Ta For Now).
Twillight Bunny chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
Ahahaha this is gold! you should so keep this up!
Nisa Tunesque chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
Brandon going commando? Damn, there goes my breakfast! I dread to think what stuff Codatorta's gonna come up with!

BTW - sorry it's taken so long to review this. Work has been absolutely crazy here!
Fairy Of Anime chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
I love it! When will Riven or Musa be on? I have some questions for them so can I ask them some questions? Pleases pleases write more soon? P.S. Who is Princess Azula?
Phil From Produce chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
oh meg, you are hilarious.

keep it coming!
Angela 882 chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
Hey, I dont agree with Gerald, or whatever it was. I want to know that why do Bloom and Sky fight when they look so cute together. Yes they do fight. And please it should be Bloom and Sky next time.
AngelOfSin92 chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
Haha,I wonder about those pictures too! I like it!