Reviews for Earth School
ilkegoodstories chapter 13 . 10/18/2008
lol she sure taught him a lesson. hahahahahahahaha
ilkegoodstoriesonly chapter 8 . 10/18/2008
This storys awsome super weel written amazing
GuardianXAngel chapter 11 . 11/24/2007
Another great read. I do like how you made the chapter longer, very nice :)

Question: Will Nami eventually go to the Northern Water Tribe to master waterbending?
Miss Milly chapter 11 . 11/22/2007
that was really sweet, i loved it!

good job on the length, much better!

i'm looking forward to reading more soon!

Emily
Miss Milly chapter 10 . 11/18/2007
i like the idea, but it definetly needs to be way longer. i usually try to aim a little over 1,0 words a chapter, but i know it can be hard sometimes.

just try to work on making them like 100 words more with each chapter. ie if your second chapter was 100 words, try to make the third one 200, then the fourth 300 and keep going from there until you get to aprox 1,0 and make that your goal for every chapter. just a suggestion, so take it or leave.

other than the length i really like this so far and am interested in reading more!

Emily
GuardianXAngel chapter 10 . 11/18/2007
Won't Nami's father be shocked when he finds out the Namis is a water bender. Once again another great chapter. Please update.
GuardianXAngel chapter 8 . 11/17/2007
Awesome! I read all 8 chapters and I give it 5/5 stars! Is Nami the Avatar? I also like the surprise twist of her being a water bender instead of a earth bender. Please update soon. :)
ohscrewthename chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
i hate to be the bearer of bad news, but normally people don't like reading stories about made up people. it just bugs them. it was really short, and it didn't have a lot of description. it was an ok read. i dont wanna hurt ur feelings or seem like a bitch; im just being honest. at least i have the "balls" to sign with my name tho! lol just keep practicing! i like the way u write- but u could merge all 8 of those chapters into just 1! they're THAT short! keep writing tho! :D