Reviews for Afterlife Snape
Bottlebrush chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
This is brilliant, I love it. The last verse - perfect. And you're right, Valhalla IS full of Gryffindors.
wokanshutaiduo chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
laughing so hard at this! But don't know what Duat is...
Lady of the Hunt chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL :D :D :D
Robin Grimm-Goodfellow chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
Buaha! I guessed right! Valhalla was in a cartoon i watched one day, the refrence to the feather's in a book, elves and LoTR just match, Discworld had the word Discworld in it, I read PJO...oh, and I'm a Christian, so I know the whole pearly gates thing.

'...'
Ninja C chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
I just spit out my water at that last line. The computer's all drippy now.

BRILLIANT.

-Ninja C!
VampiressBlack chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
ah ha! best! loved it! ingenious! best Snape fic I have ever read! X x
wouldsomebody chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
The last stanza caught me, ah, off guard. Hehehe. Very clever and well-versed.
perfidiouspink chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
Hahaha, funny poem! Snape is too cool for the afterlife.
Tassel630 chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
Aw! Very funny, loved the sweet ending. For some reason I found the line about kicking him in the guts hilarious. Very nice.
meek-bookworm chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
Found this. Loved this. Left smiling.

Thanks for writing! LotR!

~mb
meek-bookworm chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
Found this. Loved this. Left smiling.

Thanks for writing! LotR!

~mb
Vincent Severus Mycroft chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
Forget Frost & Poe, this is the best poem I've ever read! _ It's so friggin' funny! Good job.
godwit chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
This was very funny. I've always had a thing for those fairy tales about people who aren't let into either heaven nor hell, or who have frightened Death himself, so that he won't take them. Being reincarnated as Albus Severus somehow seems a better option than just having to walk through the ages like a lost soul. And sweet irony, too...
SaWa-San chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
*laughs till her side hurts like hell* Oh My GOD! This was absolutely hilarious! Especially the last part, I thought I was going to die from trying to hold in my laughter. (Note to self: Never ready a funny poem withSeverus Snape when in Uni...)

One very great and very nique poem. There could be one made about Lucius Malfoy being reincarnated as Scorpius, depending on when he died (it is never said in cannon), or even better yet, Albus Dumbledore being reincarnated as Scorpius and going on Albus Severus neves with his damn twinkle and newfound fondness for everything suggary and lemony XD.
Fenikkusu Ai chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
This...made my night. The last verse was priceless.