Reviews for Wild Horses
inMyOwnHead1990 chapter 8 . 1/22/2014
Well, interesting end! How did Syler die though if he can heal?
inMyOwnHead1990 chapter 7 . 1/22/2014
Aww. Damn it Peter! Quit being a little bitch! Put your shit aside and tell him the truth! You're letting Sylar win, again!
inMyOwnHead1990 chapter 6 . 1/22/2014
Damn! Xander is bad ass! Can't wait to see what happens next. So, Anne isn't Claire? Damn! Oh well!
inMyOwnHead1990 chapter 5 . 1/22/2014
Hmm. Can't wait. Alex is Xander? Got it. Man, it got a bit confusing as I kept wondering who Alex was but I got it now. ; Hmmm. I'm really wondering what his powers are. Anne is Claire right?
inMyOwnHead1990 chapter 4 . 1/22/2014
Hmmm. I think Sylar actually tied him up. Suspicious. Not good. I wonder if Xander is an Evolved Human.
inMyOwnHead1990 chapter 3 . 1/22/2014
LOL Xander did good considering the situation. Peter is impressed to say the least. If only people knew what Xander has dealt with in his lifetime they'd know just how bad ass he really is.
inMyOwnHead1990 chapter 2 . 1/22/2014
Hmmm. This is so odd! I wonder just what they are on about. Maybe Xander does have an ability but doesn't realize it. I mean, everyone else around Buffy had an ability they knew about or was special in some way.
Guest chapter 8 . 5/2/2013
suddenly xander feels like a schoolgirl. meh
DanandSamsgirl chapter 8 . 5/21/2010
Very confusing at times-no puncutation, hard to tell who's speaking, poor grammar, jumped from one conversation to another with no indicators.
deezy-y chapter 8 . 1/15/2010
I enjoyed reading the story very much.
MagnusXXN chapter 2 . 6/7/2009
Someone probably already mentioned this to you, but...when people write conversations they don't underline them.

"How are you doig today?" The man asked politely.

"I'm doing fine, thanks for asking." Reply'd the women. They smiled together, it was all one big joke.

See what I mean? Its too hard to understand whos talking, and whats going on. So I can't make an opinon on the story.

): )
idt chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
Ya know, quotation marks are beautiful things.
ForeverEmrys chapter 8 . 1/26/2008
yeah! sequal! I loved this story. You rock as an author. Thanks for explaining the non ""'s it helped me understand.
ForeverEmrys chapter 7 . 1/20/2008
Peter couldn't have hopped in his car fast enough. Peter couldn't have bit down hard enough on his teeth. And anywhere else, he might have been certified for the look in his eyes. Peter was not happy. More importantly, he blamed himself for the entire mess. Why couldn't I have just told him? Maybe he would have come back already. I can't let Sylar hurt anyone else. Peter wasn't sure what the feeling was invading his system. The way that Nathan had looked at him in the hospital? That haunted him so often; this feeling was a stranger to him.

It was that rush the dust kicked up from the tires. It was the memory of the wind on that afternoon he had first learned of his brother's gift. And now it was that need; that need to protect Xander. Someone who stood at the door, waiting and hoping to be let in. Someone with a past. Someone very much like Peter. Peter himself was not in the mood for games. He had never been much for harboring secrets either, come to think of it. And the way that he barreled to stop in front of Gabriel's converted house made his stomach groan. His face flew forward into the dash, but adrenaline didn't allow him to feel it. He bellowed from the very core of his soul.

yay Peter! Go save your man! I am loving what you have so far and hoping you update soon. though im having some problems. You said that Xander was going to start identifing himself as Alex, but you keep switching back and forth. Maybe you just didnt notice until now due to the lack of good reviews to this awesome story. now though you dont have an excuse. lol. update soon! 5 by 5 *. Though that is due to me giving you some slack for now.
ForeverEmrys chapter 6 . 1/20/2008
A little rude when we're hungry? Xander snorted down a bit of cake as he chuckled and mumbled a slightly incoherent sorry. Liam just shook his head.

If only I could remember what it was like to be your age. Maybe your memories would help.

planning on trying to hurt Xan the Man. Ha! i laugh. Though he is playing the part of a broken man well. Hope Xan finds his way back to Peter. They should just have hot sex in the barn. lol. as always. 5 by 5 *.