Reviews for The Breath of Life
Umbrae Calamitas chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
Ha! That was fantastic! Also, surprising how it turned out. Love how you used his respiratory bypass. Very Waterworld, only better.
DWIAgal chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
Hilarious! And really well written as well :D My kinda fic to read.
Tigrette-of-Fire chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Poor romance skills? What poor romance skills? THIS WAS ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC! Honestly amazing!

I wonder what happened after... Ehehehe
Bad Wolf chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Reconciled with his lot in life, he tried to find the bright side of things. More practice saving companions that seemed to be the bastard children of jeopardy and pandemonium? Fan-bloody-tastic.
Hahaha I LOVE this! XD
JennyLeigh chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
I thought this was a great fic! I loved the originality of it and the sexiness of it! I only wish there were more! What happens to them when they get back to the ship? Does Rose ever kiss him where it isn't a life/death breathing thing? I need a sequel!
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
haha that was perfect. Made me laugh and good reactions and all. Expecially liked the Doctors thoughts at the beginning about not bothering to tell people not to wander off and Rose's thoughts on the whole liplock (her surprise and embarassment). Very good.
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
OMG! I LOVE THE STORY! Ahh! The was so good! Brilliant! Awesome! FANASTIC! And so interesting and imaginative! I love it!
T'Be chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
Nice. Great sexual tension and even better that you didn't follow up with that line. Wonderful that Martha was a no-no. I'm not to keen on her, I must admit.
montypython203 chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
Fantastic. Love 9Rose. Great stuff :)
blvdgirl chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
Great story. I think you were dead on with the nine characterization, and I think your idea of an alien ability was inspired. How cool/weird would that be?
Zweee chapter 1 . 11/17/2007