Reviews for A Mission In The Hollows
Philosophize chapter 11 . 5/28/2013
This got off to a very good start. Any chance that we'll see it continue?
etain-lives chapter 10 . 9/8/2012
whoa..ivy is a slut. I'm sorry I just had to say it lol

sera just got there, and already...Bad girl!
xDDD

ya know, I almost didn't find this fanfic. I got it on accident through someone elses fav's I must say I'm impressed. I just wish the chapters weren't so darn short. Oh well.. Great Job!
Vaughn Tyler chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
nice
super girl12345 chapter 11 . 6/3/2010
this was really good i hope you keep going.
Kay8abc chapter 11 . 4/26/2009
Okay, when I finished reading Just one moment, I went to your page and saw that you had a story, I had supposedly read, but I didn't remember it. Now that was very unusual because I remember every story that I read. So I simply had to read it, and I'm very glad I did. Now if you could update this story that would be great. I like it more than Just one moment. Not to say I didn't really like it, but I jist want you to update this one more.

-Kate
They Call Me Bidoof chapter 11 . 10/6/2008
Wow, this is amazing. One of the best stories i've had the pleasure to read! Normally, i don't really like stories with original characters in it, but i absolutely love the way you've done this: Just enough description to allow a person to form their own mental image, it is very...erm...heated...and it keeps ya interested! And i can't find any faults within it. Just keep doin' what yer doin!

...Wow...long winded way to say a story is amazing, ain't it? Hope ta see ya update soon!

-The Defensive End
Serenarey Chiba chapter 10 . 5/6/2008
Well, definitely interested, though I wish you'd write longer chapters. Longer chapters, lots and lots longer. _
powerhungry chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
sweet keep it comin!
Paige Brown chapter 9 . 11/17/2007
Finally some Rachel Morgan series fanfic. This is great. Update soon.
ravenaurelius chapter 9 . 11/17/2007
this is one of the best ivy stories i have ever read. iám wondering if sera and ivy hook up and why someone else had yet to review