Reviews for One is Never Enough
Heather Madison chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Nice. It is a really good story.
kittyzero chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Loved it. Absolutely. I wish it had been longer c: But I really enjoyed every bit. Fantastic job.
PikaCheeka chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Very impressed with this one. The way you handled both relationships (KakaSasu and the mild Uchihacest) was done perfectly, and the characterization was very good as well. And the irony of it all was brilliant. 3 Awesome job. I am saving this one.
kimbo chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
o m g

that was awesome...love the way sasukes incharge even though hes on bottom.

it almost made me cry but still...lol

awesome...you should write another one!

x
Temari778 chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
This was great. xD I love KakaSasu. :3
timme chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
i don't think it's in either of their personalitys to be with someone else, replacement or not. once they've chosen someone, it's forever, death be damned. it's admirable, really, though painful. not enough people like that in this world.
0oxymoronic0 chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
That was truly stunning. I don't know what to bloody write. Just... wow. Wow.
SystemSecret chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
I just ant to say THANKS SO MUCH! I really like this fic and I'm happy I came to you for it! Thanks so muchh! .
DancingDragonBlaze chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
AWE! -squeals loudly-

I totally adored it!

Damn Itachi for leaving!

And I enjoyed reading this Sasuke. He reminds me of mine.

LOVED IT! Have I told you you're a wonderful writer? XD

Love ya so much, hunny!

Ja ne!

DDB
HappyHateDay chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
I love sasuke too! Nice ficcy! o and looky at the piccy i have as an avatar in my Bio thingy! Tell me is that hot or what? MEOW!
purewhiteriver99 chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
cute! ) i'm not even a kakasasu fan, and i only read it because i know i love your stories. i can tell you, i wasn't di8sappointed.

it's so sad, with them still getting over lost loved ones, but i loved the bit at the end about healing. it really was so sweet...

anyway, please make more one-shots, because you're really good at them! )
Dragon77 chapter 1 . 11/17/2007