Reviews for Healing
tastewithouttalent chapter 1 . 3/4
Oh my god, this is utterly amazing and perfect. Glorious way to resolve the Problem of Kurapika that is both believable, true to the canon, and /happy/, which I wasn't sure could be done, honestly. Very in character and well-written; I especially like the use of another character to tell the story, because /we/ know who Leorio's working for, and we know who the blond is, but she doesn't and it makes the whole thing more poignant, especially when she finally realizes what's been going on from one glance at the situation. Gah, I'm just...this pleases me very, very much. Beautiful work!
Bushwah chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
This is, at last, the truth of Leorio. Would that Togashi had shown us this! Rather than give us the image of a blustering fool... This, a model of friendship, and of the love that lies only between friends.
goldiemew chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
A beautiful and well written story.
hinatachan404 chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Geeeee! i found myself wanting to absolutely devour this, instead of sitting patiently, reading each perfectly place word quietly, i couldn't hold in my excitement! it was so incredible, you never dissapoint.
The Countess of Monte Cristo chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Sheesh, this might well be one of my favorite pieces of yours. How I wish this is how Kurapika's vengeance quest will end. I wonder if there is any way to send it to Togashi and be like "make it happen!" It's so beautiful and realistic. Why build a doctor who can use nen into the canon if he isn't going to be pivitol in saving someone's life? You should check out the AMV on Youtube called How to Save Kurapika's Life." It's basically a bunch of Kurapika angst with the Fray's song "How to Save a Life" in the background. I listened to it while I read this, and I have to say that they linked up in a significant way!
I really do hope Leorio can heal Kurapika's shattered soul and broken spirit in the end. *wistful sigh*
puregarnet chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Aww, I love it!
cloclo neechan chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
very beautiful and cute story, it's just like leorio to do that!
Reyka chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
Oh, that was wonderful! I loved it! I always wanted to see Leorio with healing powers, and this was really good at bringing the separate stories together. Brilliant! Thank you!
Lumi75 chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
WOW...I am amazed by this story. I just love it so much. Just EPIC!

This was my favorite part:

Leorio had not been exaggerating when he told her that everything he had done since meeting her was in preparation for this.

That's when I went...WOW!

Thanks a lot for this fic and I hope to read more of your writing!
AUehara chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
hey, what an anexpecting end. I liked it! A diferente way to show them... and what a great determination of Leorio! who'd guess all that he did was just for it! what a friend! y.y
CornflowerBlue chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
Wow!

just...Wow.
arppro chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
I wish I could say more than this, and I'll try, but I have to get this out of the way first:

Beautiful.

Just, beautiful.

The emotion, Risoka's affection for her student, Leorio's powerful determination, his unfailing preperation and direction, knowing how Kurapica would end up and wanting to be there for him. That is so characteristic of Leorio's unflagging loyalty, this belief that if he works hard enough, he can overcome Kurapica's failing and save him. The ending was also lovely, and the way it was written made all of the bubbling of emotion just really shine through.

Can you tell I loved this fic? Leorio's one of my favourite characters ever. This story really does, for me, highlight the strength, stubbornness, and unselfishness which makes him so special. Awesome.

Much love,

Cajun Cat
Kaleidoscope Sky chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
Wow. I gotta hand it to you...just, wow. I'm so full of fuzzyness that I can't find the words to justify this but you knocked my socks off! Very, very well done. Top marks!

Kokoro _x
Inikus chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
oh, this is just too adorable! Send it off to Togashi with a note explaining that it MUST be turned into 'reality'- This would just be the perfect ending! It fits soo well!

And please continue with the HxH fiction, the fandom could definately use some more attention from excellent writers such as yourself (...I hear flattery will get you anywhere...)!
TotalOtaku07 chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
Arigatto gozaimasu.. this story is wonderful. I love Kurapika and Leorio (together)..