Reviews for Revenge or Honor
EPIC!
studyofchaos chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
Type your review here...
Dsman chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
i thought kim was going to revel that she had a power all her own oh and sorry for calling you a ass in that other story
Daki92 chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
very interesting idea... i like how she reacted so emotionally, not oh damn you killed him i will cry but not before i take care of you all retardedly goodie goodie style
nigeltje chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
good story bit more danger , blood , broken bones hahahaha lol

no seriously!

GJ

right hand salute,

Nigeltje,good night
nr 25 peter chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
great story and a nice end!
Muzzlehatch chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
Sometimes Kim has to be reminded that she's not judge, jury and executioner. Good thing Ron showed up when he did.
LTAOZFAN chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
A first-class, slam-bang bit of action. Shego vastly underestimated how important Ron is for Kim, and wound up paying a very painful price for learning the truth. I think you get pretty close to the real nature of Kim and Ron in this story, for in spite of the lightness of the TV series, by the end of Season 3 it was clear that Kim and Ron were destined to be a couple. Writers of fanfics should keep this point in mind.

By the way, the late H. Beam Piper wrote a lot of science fiction, and sometimes characters in those stories had to swear. Piper was creative in handling such dialog, with lines like "To Niffleheim with this fooling around! I'll fix that expurgated unprintability!" This left the exact terms to the imagination of the reader, and put a sly touch of humor in as well.

LTAOZFAN

"Them's my views, amen, so be it."

"Treasure Island," by R. L. Stevenson
The defenastrator chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
I see this as being the way Kim would react nearly down to a tee if she saw Ron die considering the fact that she is prone to anger an Ron is really the only thing that keeps her grounded.
Sentinel103 chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
One thing about punches and hand strikes though, if your arms (or legs-for a kick) are tensed the technique will be slower and therefore less powerful. I have taught taekwondo for 15 years, and this has been my experience. Other than that pretty good story.

Larry
SkyHighFan chapter 1 . 12/12/2007
Uh that shield wasn't Ron's powers in Graduation I think it was some kind of trap that the Tripod deployed. Also after that episode Ron likely has full control over his powers now that he's tapped into them so he could likely summon them whenever he wanted or needed them.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
nice
Yankee Bard chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
Kimmie grows up a little more. An insightful look at what can happen when the beast inside takes over.
Drakonis Aurous chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
In a word "WOW". Very well written. Excellent description of the fight scene and the dialog? You could really feel the rage and sorrow experienced by Kim here. Not to mention the fear from Shego. And the ending, very profound and touching. Nice to see that Ron comes to her rescue. Great work!

- Drakonis Aurous
Lonestarr chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
It was probably unwise of Shego to continue goading Kim even after Kim put her on the ropes, ready to deliver the knock-out punch...but you might think that Shego *wanted* Kim to do this; killing Shego would make Kim just like her. 'Honor'? Come on. (Though the misuse of words - 'your'/'you're' - undercut that moment.)

It's interesting to wonder what would've happened if the MMP didn't kick in in time and Ron was dead. Would Kim have finished Shego off? I guess we'll never know. In case it wasn't clear, good story.