Reviews for Eternally Bound
Guest chapter 28 . 2/22/2019
Absolutely beautiful
AraelDranoth chapter 4 . 11/26/2018
A journey of forgiveness for Aragorn? The image of Arwen in Elrond's armor? This is going to be epic isn't it?
RS1 chapter 10 . 4/22/2018
I remember seeing this a while ago and chose to pass it as I've read a few "Arwen joins the fellowship" fanfictions and I eventually stopped reading them due to the author aborting the story or the story being too ridiculous. ..in other words they were all a big disappointment. I rediscovered this again and decided to give it a shot as it is a complete story and I was looking for Aragorn and Arwen stories to read (my fave characters).

Well,,,, hat's off to you.. I just had to stop reading to let you know that I am truly enjoying this. In the beginning I started noticing certain things that bothered me (i.e., a few modern phrases used, inaccuracies, etc.) but I dismissed it as, like you said, it is YOUR STORY and you were quite young when you started this (wow), and as soon as i let that go i totally reveled in it. (and overall those little mistakes did not change or ruin the chapter for me... just me being nitpicky)

And as I'm reading further- in my mind I am already thinking "I hope the author decides to write more of Arwen and Aragorn as I would love to see what her take is during their rule in Gondor-hint, hint. I am truly a stickler when it comes to how the characters are being depicted, (films or books); You've captured them all in my humble opinion, especially my fave couple.

Anyway, I'm going to keep on reading (I'm planning on a reading marathon). Thanks again.
Guest chapter 20 . 1/29/2018
Some of the chapters just says null for me. Anyone else having this problem? Otherwise a great ff!
ZentangledFox15 chapter 1 . 12/25/2017
Nice start to this story! I'm looking forward to seeing how you pull off adding Arwen to the Fellowship cuz that sounds hard :)
Guest chapter 28 . 5/2/2017
So very beautiful!
Guest chapter 28 . 8/12/2016
.it.
Rosaroma chapter 7 . 10/24/2014
Sad, sad, sad. Come back Gandalf. Great writing.
Rosaroma chapter 6 . 10/24/2014
Another great chapter. Oh dear, here come the orcs.
Rosaroma chapter 5 . 10/24/2014
Things are getting tense. This is making me want to sit down and read The Lord of the Rings again.
Rosaroma chapter 3 . 10/24/2014
Ooh this changes things! I'm wondering why she saw the eye of Sauron. I'm sure it will become clear. I've always loved this part of the story, the lightness and heaviness of it all.
Rosaroma chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
Well written first chapter, this must have taken some considerable time to write. I like how it has all been portrayed so far, ahh Rivendell sounds lovely.
AraelDranoth chapter 7 . 8/11/2014
What happened?

It was all going so well!

There were a number of mistakes in this chapter and while the dialogue was good, the fighting scenes lacked a certain sense of...OOOMPH.
AraelDranoth chapter 6 . 8/11/2014
So nothing was different when they got stuck at the little intersection within the mines?

Interesting
AraelDranoth chapter 5 . 8/11/2014
This story... is so awesome!

Brilliantly written with almost no mistakes.

Great plot and development!

Keep on writing like this!