Reviews for An Invitation For Provocation
FUCKYOUASSHOLE chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
I love this fic. It's the best Light x L fic in my opinion. It was just so awesome!

Ciara chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
*Nosebleed* I love it! 3 So well written...thank you for writing this :)
Affluent chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
L is pretty much the profound definition of 'topping from the bottom' when he's the uke... Nice to see a range of equality between the two, and no huge power differences!
Brown Eyed Girl 42 chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Aha! Muahahahaha that was EXCELLENT!
callingnightsky chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
I don't really care for yaoi, but boy, was this story aside, the banter between the two and your choice of wording was seriously perfect. I could feel the power and the rage. Very nice.
Amethystaura chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
So Light actually screwed L into oblivion on that table & then passed out himself? Or did L somehow guess what Light's wet dream was about & had the table changed so as to confuse Light into thinking he'd actually screwed L on the table? Either way it's hot and funny.
Fearless.Leo chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
I love it! It is utterly hilarious. Well, at least the ending. And it always makes me laugh when someone says 'flying fuck'. I always imagine a little Word-art of that, a light blue with a white border in a cloud shape, flying on little white angel wings. XD This just made my night!
doomedpassion chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
holy shit? it actually happened? oh wait its up to the viewer to interpret right! damn that was good! but if that actually happened, Light passed out after? OMG how embarrassing!
JojoLightningfingers chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Love. Love love love. The world needs more anger-hatesex. And this, I think, is my favorite incarnation of it.

Aside from spelling errors here and there, it was lovely.
LovelyBlood chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
Ah~ smut. xD You write very well, by the way! Good work! -thumbs up- OwO
Ninjabelle chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
OH GOD YES. I love this fic... you got Light and L perfectly in character in my opinion and the way L said 'Kira' when Light had him down on the floor just made me scream YES.

Heh heh never mind me but this fic is just perfect and faved!

Keep the awesome 'angry mansex'(I laughed so hard haha) coming!

Ninjabelle
zombiekon chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
amazing piece of writing, good work.
mazotori chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
YOU DID A GREAT JOB WRITING THIS! XD XD i giggled at the end ~ lols
corriandar chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Angry man sex never fails :P

This was very well written and I really enjoyed it :)

x
ChasingProse chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
That was hilarious. I love L's mindfuckery.