Reviews for Prisoners of Circumstance GuyMarian COMPLETE
Lady Ghislaine Gisborne chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
Hey! I read this when I need to feel good. Thank you! I read it it all at once, but I go back to read it a thousand times. Again, Thank you!
kirsty chapter 23 . 9/13/2014
One of the very best Guy/Marian storys I ever found!
Love it and could not stop reading!
KylieKyotie chapter 23 . 8/18/2014
I enjoyed this story so much, I read it in one sitting. Lots of twists and turns and inventive scenes. It was obviously a lot of work. Thank you for all your efforts!
janet1982 chapter 23 . 6/19/2014
Awesome story)
Amaranthe Athenais chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
It is a very good fanfiction story. I like how many twists and turns it has. Unpredictability is always an element that fashion ares me. Good job. Bravo! Character development is great!

Marian... Well, you portray her close to reality, I think. I liked her in the story, apart from her excessive stubbornness and foolhardiness.
I see the point that You consider Marian to fall out of love with Robin as she thinks him to be a boy and she wants a man as a husband. Robin in the show looks young and he is younger than Guy; he is arrogant and often foolish, it seems, but it is also a mask - beneath there is a lot of sense which the show clearly shows. Guy is a man, indeed, but too dark...
Amaranthe Athenais chapter 23 . 1/25/2014
Oh God... I like your Guy as you portray him beautifully, especially his eternal conflict. I can clearly see how goodness and evil are battling inside Guy. As for Robin, I cannot agree that Robin can be so low towards Marian; you forgot that Robin was a knight and had chivalry, which you missed in this story. Allan is a pig and ungrateful pig as he describes Robin; but what can you expect after betrayal and his attachment to good life?
A chapter 23 . 12/25/2013
Awh, a good, satisfying ending. Love that last paragraph :)
MorgansGurl chapter 23 . 12/11/2013
This story has been one of the most engaging and addicting fics I have read in a very very long time. I immensely enjoyed every second I spent staying up way to late to finish it! It was well worth the sufferings.

It was so beautifully written, with a plot that had many twists and turns that were not expected, it pulled at the very core of my heartstrings in so many ways and elicited varied emotional responses from anger, laughter, ample amount of tears, and finally a swell of happiness. The ending was perfection, I adored that everyone received a happy ending in some way especially Marian and Guy.

You thoroughly convinced me of his character change from the rough cold villain to the caring warm changed husband. As well as Marian's transformation from the smitten with Robin Nightwatchman to the completely blissful wife and mother to be.

I could sing the praises of this story for day's on end. It was a bitter sweet moment to have reached the end of a fic that often times had me on the edge of my seat and at others so angry I didn't want to read anymore (like when Guy for a brief moment) but I am so glad I pressed on anyway. I had the lingering horrible feeling that the ending of this enthralling story was going to be Guy's death one way or the other (mostly because I have a penchant for angst in my own stories) and I was thrilled to find the exact opposite. A perfect ending, having him return to his home lands as you did. If only the show had been so kind.

I am not even sure I want to read another Marian/Guy fic. How can I after reading this one, that was so sublime, my expectations would be far to high of any other story with this couple after reading yours.

Also, I was listening to Ed Sheeran - Give Me Love on non-stop repeat while reading this, and found it fit far to perfectly in my opinion.

Job well done. Hat's off to you my friend for making the world of fiction and the fandom of Robin Hood something so incredible!

Happy future writings!
linda.lowery.376 chapter 23 . 11/13/2013
This review is for your entire story which I could not stop reading once I had started, I did not realise the length of it, and I didn't want it to end, but it was so good that I was totally hooked! You stayed so true to the characters and the plot just got better and better. Whenever someone truly loves the main character(s) it really shows, and because I share that love I'm sitting here close to tears because it was so beautiful and the ending so great. Congratulations, I'm now crying over a fictitious man who thanks to Richard Armitage has continued to live seperately from him and has a life of his own. I wish I could have read the uncensored scenes as I enjoy writing very much too, but for some reason there was a block on it. My Guy and Marian scenes have been quite steamy as well, and actually the pen just flies along the page and it almost writes itself. Did you find that too.. and did the plot just unfold in front of you without thinking too hard about it, 'cos mine do? Your whole story is a total delight with lots of shades of feeling, meaning, intensity and emotions, all 'Guy'watchers will recognise as emanating from the man himself, Richard Armitage, who totally loses himself in the character ,even the little things like the sniff and wiping a gauntleted hand across his nose !

Thanks a million as they say here in Ireland! I'll be looking out for another of your Guy and Marian stories to read .. are there more?
Rachel Smith Cobleigh chapter 23 . 6/17/2013
Thoroughly engaging and very enjoyable! Nice job giving Guy and Marian (and everyone else!) a happy ending. :)
JoanieNobody chapter 23 . 5/2/2013
A lovely story. Wonderful. :-)
Karen chapter 23 . 3/3/2013
What lovely reading for a Sunday afternoon:) Thanks!
GhibliGirl91 chapter 23 . 1/23/2013
Thank God, a complete, happy ending Marian/Guy fic. I like it :P Tbh, the barn sex came a little out of the blue and felt like you were getting to major issues out of the way in one swoop (their finally getting down, and the Nightwatchmen confrontation) when the build up to both promised a bit more resolution. I'd have thought Marian would refuse him because she thought he believed her to be someone else and that would force a confrontation but hey-ho. After that it was a little fluffy for a bit but proved it could stand on its own without sexual tension to drive it. So often a fic dies after the two mains do the nasty, this thrilled me. Your back-story, your end, your everything.
harrylee94 chapter 23 . 1/19/2013
Wow. This story caught me from the start! I loved what you wrote!
Amazing story. I'm so glad Guy got his home back...
Dennib68 chapter 23 . 11/11/2012
Love, love, loved this story! You really captured the characters and made me cry and laugh many times!