Reviews for Prisoners of Circumstance GuyMarian COMPLETE
ladyleahrbloom chapter 14 . 2/2/2008
Great! I just adore this! More please!
grumpygrim chapter 14 . 2/2/2008
This is still AMAZING! Can't wait for the next chapter
Zelofheda chapter 14 . 2/2/2008
I really liked the line "It was not Allan's banter that had darkened his mood; it was the sharp dunking back into the icy waters of reality, called his service to the sheriff." Poor Guy, so much happiness with Marian, and then he has to go back to Vasey.

I laughed so hard when the sheriff told Guy, "I like to see scowling miserable faces around here!"

Uh oh, Vasey still wants to kill the King, and he's taking Guy to Portsmouth with him. And Allan, and Marian, too. Hmm. I'm not sure I like how this is starting to mirror episode 12. All I can say is, it had better not mirror episode 13 or you will have one very unhappy reader here.

I liked the way that the need to keep Marian safe has replaced the burning desire for revenge in Guy's heart. There's hope for him yet! And Marian really loves him, too, or she wouldn't have smacked Robin's face like that when he waylaid her with a kiss in the forest.

I liked the detail about Allan not being able to sleep because he was more used to the forest than fancy sheets. Although - where did he sleep when he was in the castle?

Oh, a fight with Robin. Just once, let Guy win!
Zelofheda chapter 13 . 2/1/2008
Aww, how sweet! Guy roused the entire village of Knighton, looking for Marian. I really liked the line "What Guy had, he held on to it with the fierceness of the proud man that he was." And I laughed when Guy threw Marian over his saddle and she cried out for Allan's help. "It's more than my job's worth!" You'd better believe it, Allan.

And, aw again, they love each other! And they told each other. *swoon* Loved the bath and the rose petals. I'll bet nobody dares to call Guy "rosey-boy." Well, maybe the Sheriff. He'd be mean enough to rub that in. Speaking of the Sheriff, can they ever be free of him? Write more!
ladyleahrbloom chapter 13 . 2/1/2008
God I wish this had been longer! Bloody hell, I was getting all excited then when then end came I felt a little depressed. It ended too quickly.

Other then that, this is great!
Lycans-DollHouse chapter 13 . 1/31/2008
Oh so brilliant! That was great, you really have the characters personalities done well. I like how Marian has a mother figure and how cheeky Allan is. Keep them coming !

Lollie

ps. im worried about Robin, will he try to kill Guy?
amelia chapter 13 . 1/30/2008
I have also only recently discovered this story and do so agree with the other reviews. It is really excellent. Well written and very credible which, to be honest, is a lot more than can be said for the TV series at times! I'm really looking forward to the next update.
Izzi Creo chapter 13 . 1/30/2008
I love this fic,

This has got to be THE best Marian/Guy fic I've ever written.

I'm always really excited when I see you've updated as you put so much into it it's brilliant.

Update Soonish, Beccy x
Shannon McMichael chapter 13 . 1/29/2008
This story is absolutely brillant. You have put a whole new twist on the story. I love the backstory for Gisborne as it really puts in perspective why he is doing what he is doing. I also like the fact that Marion has grown up and realized that while she will always love Robin he is a boy and she wants a man for a husband. I love all the twists and turns and sure would have liked to seen this in the series rather than Guy killing Marian!
countertime chapter 13 . 1/26/2008
"And don’t you just love it Lady Gisborne"

hands down, my favorite line. fantastic work.
Marilyn chapter 13 . 1/26/2008
I only discovered this story yesterday and loved it! I came back to the site today to leave a review and was delighted to see that you had posted chapter 13. I can't wait for the rest. Well done with this story - it's very well written, interesting, sexy and just the way I would have liked the TV series to have worked out. Not much chance of that now though!
Elfrieda chapter 13 . 1/26/2008
Excellent . . . Marian's dream about the knights was really cool. Can't wait to read more!
ZenobiaStar chapter 13 . 1/25/2008
This story is great-you're really good at writing the characters and their feelings-can't wait to read on!
Elneneo chapter 13 . 1/25/2008
Yay! Finally! I love Marian & Guy together.
Brooxie chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
I can't wait for the next chapter! This story is really, really good! It's one of my favorite GuyxMarian fics i have ever read. This is also good therapy for my bruised Guy and Marian season 2 finale soul. :)
251 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »