Reviews for Prisoners of Circumstance GuyMarian COMPLETE
acdecnerd chapter 11 . 1/11/2008
Wonderful Chapter! Update Soon!
Lynda chapter 11 . 1/11/2008
Ah! You have got to update soon. What is the trap he is going to set? Will his love will out over revenge? Maybe this is a "round about" way Marian will get to be back with Robin. I hope Allan finds a way to tell Marian. Update soon.
lorah chapter 11 . 1/11/2008
Wow... Marian had better watch out... That was such a good chapter! Grr, Robin is really beginning to annoy me now.. GuyMarian forever!
I am The Lev chapter 11 . 1/11/2008
Oh no! *covers eyes* I can't watch!

*peeks*

Loved this chapter. I really like the way that your write GuyMarian, even though I'm a RobinMarian girl at heart. Still, this story is fabulous.

Poor Allan. He just can't catch a break...

Please, update soon.

Peace, Love, and Outlaws,

Natasha
Elfrieda chapter 10 . 1/10/2008
Actually, it's not a goof since the 1100s are indeed called the 12th century, not the 11th. :) It does seem strange that she would refer to herself as such, though, because it seems to imply future knowledge of the Women's Movement, but I guess one can chalk it up to the modern, somewhat campy feel of the show.

Anyway, already said this, I know, but great stuff!
Leah Day chapter 10 . 1/8/2008
This is just gorgeous! I simply adore this story. Only 1 little goof.

Marian says she is a woman of the 12th century. Although it is nearing the 12, it is better to say the 11th.

Please write more. I can't wait to read another chapter.

I tried to Pm you to apologize about the "Sweetheart" mention I made in my last review, but there is no way to pm you. So a big soz for that.

I wish I could update & upload my Guy & Marian stories as fast as you, but I'm such a perfectionist.

Still, you are certainly a fic writer to look up to spikesbint.

Again, can't wait to read more. :) Leah.
Rossi's Lil Devil chapter 10 . 1/8/2008
Wow! That's all I can say. Please add more soon
Shannon McMichael chapter 10 . 1/8/2008
Love this story and I hope you continue it. It is a very plausible story line and one I would have loved to see on the show. However, I know that they had to go with the Robin and Marian line.

Your digging into the Guy of Gisbourne background is great. I do think many "evil" characters are people who have suffered tremendous circumstances.

Richard Armitage is also one of my favorite actors. Loved him in North and South and I hope he gets more roles on American TV.

Keep writing!
Lynda chapter 10 . 1/6/2008
Thank you for bringing Robin into this chapter. I have been waiting with baited breath for that moment. Wow, you could just feel the tension and emotion in the room when she tells him. It's amazing and shocking how Robin and Marian's lives changed in just three days. (I didn't know that superstition about funerals and their clothes. Thanks.) Good work. Update soon.
acdecnerd chapter 10 . 1/5/2008
Great chapter!
grumpygrim chapter 10 . 1/5/2008
Still awesome :) loving the development of Guy's backstory! Keep it up
Elfrieda chapter 10 . 1/5/2008
Oh, nice! The dream scene was weird, but in a good way . . . :D Eagerly awaiting Ch. 11!
VMars13 chapter 10 . 1/4/2008
Another great chapter. I hope Robin doesn't fulfill his threat. After the season two finale, I don't think I could take it.
Louise chapter 10 . 1/4/2008
Ohh thats so good!

Its really nice to have a nice Guy/Marian story instead of angst ones. I think the characters of Guy, Marian,Robin,Allan and the Sheriff have been shown really well and i like how you get the bits of Guys background. Please update soon, i cant wait for more !

Really great fic, well done !
lorah chapter 9 . 1/1/2008
This is great! I just read the whole thing and I think you have captured Guys character perfectly. Please keep updating!
248 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »