Reviews for Prisoners of Circumstance GuyMarian COMPLETE
DXRULES103 chapter 9 . 12/30/2007
Love this chapter!
grumpygrim chapter 9 . 12/30/2007
This is still amazing! Completely AU now, of course, but you should definately definately continue it! Please? :)
Elfrieda chapter 9 . 12/28/2007
It just keeps getting better! Great chapter!
Rossi's Lil Devil chapter 9 . 12/28/2007
Aww i love this chapter! Please add more
VMars13 chapter 9 . 12/28/2007
Gah - aren't Guy and Marian ever going to consummate this marriage? It was getting pretty hot there - can't wait to see more.

It will be interesting to see Robin's reaction to Marian's news. I hope she doesn't falter at all in the face of Robin's probably not-so-happy reaction.
Lynda chapter 9 . 12/28/2007
Ahh! Hurry and update. I want to know what happens between Marian and Robin.
Tracy137 chapter 9 . 12/28/2007
I know I have said this before, but I think it bears repeating - thank you so much for writing a story where Guy is shown to have a heart.

It continues to irritate me immensely that the series only shows how Marion, Robin, the Sheriff and just about everyone else puts Guy down and belittles him. Even after he discovered Marian was the nightwatchman he didn't betray her, but she still treats him with only the same affection you'd give an affable dog.

As for Robin, he's constant strutting around as if the world should fall on their knees in gratitude at every little thing he does also makes my hand itch to slap him.

For me this story is a enjoyable alternative to the constant one-sidedness of the series. The writers could learn from you. I look forward to more of this wonderful story.
becca chapter 9 . 12/28/2007
love it x really good fic cant wait to see how it ends XX more moer more

becca
Maricat chapter 8 . 12/24/2007
Very well written and sympathetic to the characters particularly Guy who has the potential to be a really fantastic person with the right woman behind him.

Really hope you find a "happy ever after" ending for them. Perhaps he could discover M is the Nightwatchman and in a fit of rage force her to consummate their marriage (which I don't think she'd really mind too much!) but PLEASE don't let him kill her as I think if he did this and then discovered who it was it would drive him mad and he doesn't deserve that.

Happy Christmas from the land of Oz downunder! M
acdecnerd chapter 8 . 12/23/2007
Wonderful chapter!
Elfrieda chapter 8 . 12/22/2007
I like the update on Ch. 8 - can't wait to find out what happens next! Happy holidays!
DXRULES103 chapter 8 . 12/22/2007
Wow! Happy holidays! Thanks for the great chapter!
Rossi's Lil Devil chapter 8 . 12/22/2007
Oh Guy and Marian! I love this story. Please add more soon
Lynda chapter 8 . 12/22/2007
I like how you brought in the Nightwatchman and her internal conflict. When is Robin going to be back in the picture? What will his reaction be? Update soon.
SEriOUsly.2 chapter 8 . 12/22/2007
I love this fiction so so so much and check in most days just to seeif its been updated!...You are an amazing writer; the characterisations are just so good...seriously... I read each chapter extra slow just so i don't have to finish it LOL xx
248 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »