Reviews for Prisoners of Circumstance GuyMarian COMPLETE
VMars13 chapter 8 . 12/22/2007
Another enjoyable chapter. I thought you were going to reveal that Marian was the Nightwatchman for a minute, but I like what you did instead better. Can't wait for more.
MrsB108 chapter 7 . 12/17/2007
Excellent update. Your dialogue is always very much in character. Update soon..
Izzi Creo chapter 7 . 12/17/2007
That Was So good!

It Went From Incredibly Sad To Very Humorous. LOL

Hope You Update Soon. Beccy x x
Elfrieda chapter 7 . 12/17/2007
I love this story! The characters are so spot-on - I love how you managed to keep in Alan's wisecracking. I want more!
Zelofheda chapter 7 . 12/16/2007
I liked the little details; Marian wanting to leave one candle burning so her father wouldn't be alone in the dark, young Guy holding his sister's body and the coldness of that body seeping into him, Allan's simple "I liked your dad," and Guy looking at his room that has been invaded by female belongings. And no, nobody would guess that Guy knew the Greek alphabet!

Looking forward to more.
VMars13 chapter 7 . 12/16/2007
This story gets better and better!
Angela chapter 6 . 12/15/2007
OMG, this is so good. You are a very talented writer. I admit this is the only story of yours I have read as I am not as big a fan of the other shows which your stories represent. But this one blows me away. I am a huge Richard Armitage fan, and am certain there is much more depth to Gisbon's character than we are actually allowed to see. I find myself feeling compassion for him even though he is one of the bad guys. Not to mention, he is just, well there is no other way to put this, the man is HOT! Your story has perfectly captured what I think might be Gisbon's character, sort of a mixture of hardness and neediness all at the same time. In the show, when he is dealing with Marian and his voice shakes with emotion, I shake with emotion too. I know it is just a show, but it has become very important to me and I would like to thank you for writing with such a depth and understanding of his character(and Lady Marian's too). You have captured them perfectly and I can hardly wait for you to continue this story. I am sorry for your health problems and hope that you are doing much better. I wish you the happiest of holidays and hope you have some time to write somewhere in there. More please, and the sooner for us addicts, the better. Would love to hear from you if you can. Sincerely, Gisbon lover (I wish!) Angela
grumpygrim chapter 6 . 12/15/2007
The. Best. Thing. EVER! Hope you keep going, I'll be checking back very soon! :D
DXRULES103 chapter 6 . 12/14/2007
Yes, she asked her to come with him. Continue!
Zelofheda chapter 6 . 12/14/2007
This is interesting. I always wondered what it would be like if Marian did have to marry Guy, and I think you're showing it very well. I like the way that Guy didn't insist on bedding her, but used his own blood to provide "proof" for the Sheriff. I particularly enjoyed the scene where Marion wants to doctor his cut and he's suspicious at first of her motives when she asks him to stretch out his hand. "Because I wish to cut it off." That made me laugh - that's very much in Marion's character. I also liked the way Djaq was so accepting of the new Lady Gisborne, but I wonder how Robin will take the news. I have to say, I'm all for Marian discovering more of Guy's tender sides and falling in love with him as their marriage progresses. Keep writing!
MrsB108 chapter 6 . 12/14/2007
This story is brilliant and only gets better and better with each chapter. Great job.
charlemagnebrat1 chapter 6 . 12/14/2007
another brill chappie. I'm really looking forward to the next.
VMars13 chapter 6 . 12/13/2007
Poor Guy. I love the glimpses of his past that you've constructed. They really round out his character. And Marian coming back for Guy - squee! Great chapter. I hope you post more soon.
DXRULES103 chapter 5 . 12/4/2007
Another wonderful chapter. Thanks
VMars13 chapter 5 . 12/4/2007
I absolutely adore this story. There are so few Guy/Marian stories and this one is incredibly well written and in character.
248 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »