Reviews for Prisoners of Circumstance GuyMarian COMPLETE
lexie2 chapter 23 . 9/9/2011
This was a very enjoyable read. Thanks for posting. :)
Chris chapter 23 . 8/1/2011
Very good story. I thought that the author gave a very good account of the effect upon Guy of his early life. Itexplained that Guy had 12 happy & secure years his parents which gave him a good grounding regards how to love, trust, bea goodman etc. Those lessons were over- ridden dormant years by Vassey's cruelty & immorality. I thought that the love story betweeGuy & Marion was veryconvincing &tender. I'm glad too that Robin Hood wasn't turned into a Barrie or petty idiot as a way of explained how Marion fell out of love with him.
Kristin chapter 23 . 7/13/2011
The best Guy/Marian story I've read in a long time! :) I am very glad that you took the time to research the historical bits. :)
Kristin chapter 23 . 7/13/2011
Lady Zenobia chapter 23 . 1/22/2011
I loved it! One of the most perfect Guy/Marian stories I've read. Great job!
Raenad chapter 23 . 9/30/2010
Well! I must say, I enjoyed your version far better than what happened on the show! Happiness for everyone! Even Much received Bonchurch! *grins* I've enjoyed this so much, I'm sad to have it end!

They were all so GOOD! I was laughing at Alan throughout, and Guy was exactly the right mix between Season two: mysterious anti-hero, and Season three: selfless, redeemed good guy. I'm very impressed.

The one thing that I did hate, but was till very right with the characterization, is Robin's almost needy behavior. As soon as Guy was gone, he was jumping in to try and take her away. It was almost as if he became the "bad" Guy. (bad guy? LOL) But - it does make sense. He did love Marian for a long time - and Kate never showed up. *eye roll*

Thank you for helping me keep my addiction for a little longer. I'm sure I'll not find a story as good as this one, so I'm going to have to just read it over to get my "fix". I just adored the series, even with the ending it had. I also can't help but wish it had ended with a little happiness for Guy and Marian together. *sigh*

So, now I'm rambling...

Thank you and marvelous job!
Raenad chapter 13 . 9/27/2010
I've been reading this all day, and just now found the time to leave a reply. (I could not stop reading!)

Your characterizations are so spot on, it's scary! Much, Robin, Little John, Djaq - and especially Guy, Marion, Vasey, and Allan! It's just perfect! I'm really depressed at each new chapter, because I know I'm not going to find another story on here that this good!

I'm even laughing out loud at Allan's little quips, just as I did while watching the show! I LOVE IT! This could not have been more perfect if the people who wrote for the show had made this! Thank you for giving me something else to obsess over, now that I've finished the series. I love these different turn of events.

I just love it all!
LadyBauer chapter 23 . 12/20/2009
LOVED IT! Absolutely the best fic I have ever read (and I read it straight through since I couldn't wait to find out what happened!).

I thought when he drank the poison we were sunk but a happy ending prevailed as it always should! Well done!
dancetty chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
I have joined this site just to add a review for your story. I chanced upon 'fanfiction' by accident - job displacement activity when I should have been doing reports! I really enjoyed the alternative ending to the recent Robin Hood story. The actors used for the series built very strong characters and you have managed to capture these and continue them in your novelette. You must have enjoyed yourself creating a new set of events and bringing the story to a happy ending instead of the rather tragic tv version. Great fun - I must have a look at some more...
Black Sorceress chapter 23 . 6/21/2009
Beautiful! Extremely well-written; you've actually succeeded in making wish-fulfillment realistic - amazingly done! Marian and Guy were fantastic together, and I especially liked your treatment of Alan; he's one of my favourites, and since I was on Guy's side I'm glad he remained loyal to him. Anyway, fantastically done, I absolutely loved it. :)
elwren75 chapter 23 . 4/30/2009
Lovely. Any chance of a sequel?
elwren75 chapter 22 . 4/30/2009
I really hope Guy's up to what I think he's up to! Go Guy! YAY!
elwren75 chapter 21 . 4/30/2009
Holy hot hot hot holy smoke. I need some water, and where's my fan. Turn that baby on now!

I love this! Thank you. u-hum.
elwren75 chapter 17 . 4/29/2009
The story just keeps getting better. I love the angst tha you've put into motion here. I can't wait to see where it all goes. I hope we get a happy ending of some kind. . ..
elwren75 chapter 13 . 4/29/2009
aha! perfect, Perfect, PERFECT! Yay!
244 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »