Reviews for Prisoners of Circumstance GuyMarian COMPLETE
Black Sorceress chapter 23 . 6/21/2009
Beautiful! Extremely well-written; you've actually succeeded in making wish-fulfillment realistic - amazingly done! Marian and Guy were fantastic together, and I especially liked your treatment of Alan; he's one of my favourites, and since I was on Guy's side I'm glad he remained loyal to him. Anyway, fantastically done, I absolutely loved it. :)
elwren75 chapter 23 . 4/30/2009
Lovely. Any chance of a sequel?
elwren75 chapter 22 . 4/30/2009
I really hope Guy's up to what I think he's up to! Go Guy! YAY!
elwren75 chapter 21 . 4/30/2009
Holy hot hot hot holy smoke. I need some water, and where's my fan. Turn that baby on now!

I love this! Thank you. u-hum.
elwren75 chapter 17 . 4/29/2009
The story just keeps getting better. I love the angst tha you've put into motion here. I can't wait to see where it all goes. I hope we get a happy ending of some kind. . ..
elwren75 chapter 13 . 4/29/2009
aha! perfect, Perfect, PERFECT! Yay!
elwren75 chapter 12 . 4/29/2009
Oh, this was so good but oh, so bad, so very, very bad. Are they ever going to have an actual conversation and work this all out? Please, someone has to step in and help them somehow! I'm not proud. I'LL BEG. PLEASE!
elwren75 chapter 9 . 4/29/2009
Wow. How will Robin take it? Will he be vengeful? I confess, I'd like to see some weakness in him while we begin to see strength in Guy. You've don'e such a wonderful job. They are both getting frustrated. I understand. So am I!
elwren75 chapter 7 . 4/28/2009
“M…you feel good for a bad guy, Guy.” I think we've all wanted to say that at one time or another. I must absolutely go to bed now, but this will definitely help with the good dreams. If only the writers of the show would consult the fanfiction writers, the world would be better.
elwren75 chapter 6 . 4/28/2009
Well, I wished for something and you granted it. I wanted to know how Guy got into Vasey's service and there it is! The backstory is making me understand and like Guy more and more. And I love that Marian asks for him. What can I say? I am a Guy of Gisborne fan, and yes, sometimes I feel a bit guilty for it, but not that guilty.
elwren75 chapter 4 . 4/28/2009
I love that you thought to make the marriage ceremony more accurate. Kudos from a medieval history major. Hm. I keep thinking I need to turn this off and go to bed, but I need to know what happens next. Lovely . . .
elwren75 chapter 3 . 4/28/2009
Again, wonderful job with the backstory here. Makes me DISLIKE the sheriff even more. There really was something between Guy and Marian and you have really built a great foundation for it here. I'm still wondering though, how Guy got from the clergymen his father sent him to, to working for Vasey. I think your characterizations are spot on, too: with Allan, Guy, Edward, Marian and the Sheriff. You should be very proud of what you've done here.
elwren75 chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
I loved the first chapter (who wouldn't?). I can't wait to read the rest. I love the backstory that you've given to Guy. It explains his actions very well and why he is so intently against the king-and why he is so alone. Its wonderfully written. I've recently become obsessed with all things Ricard Armitage and I've been catching up on RH episodes. This was one of my favorites and you've captured it perfectly. On to the next chapter! Thanks.
whirling dervish chapter 23 . 4/9/2009
That was beautiful! ::sniff:: I could cry. Nice job especially with the lusty bits. I would even enjoy a sequel if it was in the offing.
ivegonenuts chapter 23 . 2/5/2009
That was great! One of the best fan fictions I've read on this site and a few others. Have you ever thought about creating your own characters? I think you could do it. Obviously, that's my opinion, but it's the opinion of an avid reader of all sorts of prose.
250 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »