Reviews for Prisoners of Circumstance GuyMarian COMPLETE
x-La vie en rose-x chapter 16 . 10/30/2008
i loved this story. i am a new fan of the robin hood series, mainly for richard armitage. i love the guy/marian relationship and unfortuately been spoiled to the finale of season 2. i have 2 episodes left and i don't want to watch them because i know i'll be depressed for a few days after the fact. now, i would have sent you a pm but i don't know how so i was wondering if you could send me the unedited version of chap. 16? i must say the barn scene was absolutely brilliant. wow! love love loved it! you are very talented and please keep writing. btw are you the same spikesbint on youtube? if so i loved the silent robin hood. hysterical. if only it could have happened that way:( anywho, thank you for giving me a lovely story to get lost in. you're awesome. sorry this was so long. take care~
Rickmanlover24601 chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
O, I'm drawn into this already. I love the images you conjure up and the way you write.

Great story- shall read more when I'm taking another study break!
Eawynne chapter 23 . 10/23/2008
WOW! I really truly loved your story. I like Guy's character in the show, the goodness that he shows, and really don't like the way Marian uses him-he needs someone to honestly show him love and lead him to what he could be, in my opinion. I think you did a GREAT job with a "what if" sort of thing, the characters are consistent, the plot is strong and everything is worked out well in the end-nothing hanging and it makes sense.

As a writer I sometimes don't finish a fanfic that I start reading because it either starts well and then falls apart completely (I read these for fun, I don't like to critique, but I do want some level of quality) or it just isn't well written at all.

I have to say you have done a very good job on this story, the characters are true to themselves, you've done some research on the era, and your plot stays together and there are no loose ends or rabbits out of the hat at the end of the story.
Carrie chapter 23 . 10/21/2008
Absolutely brilliant! I've been following this story since you first started it, and it has been marvelous every step of the way! Hope you're feeling better.
Elfrieda chapter 23 . 10/20/2008
Fantastic, such a satisfying ending! Thanks for sharing this lovely story with us!
darlingsworld chapter 23 . 10/20/2008
maybe u could do a sequel to this. you know gisbornes daughter grwoing up, and the challenges she faces. just an idea...

loved this story by the way! )!
All Apologies chapter 23 . 10/19/2008
This is an amazing piece of writing! You had me hooked from beginning to end! No doubt I shall have to read it all again soon. Thank you so much for sharing this. X
ReeseAnn chapter 6 . 10/17/2008
aw love the fact she came back for him...
ReeseAnn chapter 5 . 10/17/2008
ok LOVED this chapter I loved the panic Guy has when he learns the sheriff is coming, fantastic writing!:D
ReeseAnn chapter 3 . 10/17/2008
awesome chapter, that is soo like robin to bugger off when he should stay with marian...
ReeseAnn chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
OMG I love it! I'm in desperate need of good guy and marian fics I've only read the 1st chapter but I'm the way am I the only one who thinks there are similarities to spike and guy?

PS please could you suggest some more good guy and marian fics?
grumpygrim chapter 22 . 9/25/2008
O! What a cruel place to end a chapter! Hope you update soon :D
Denaliyasha chapter 22 . 9/8/2008
Ack. What a horrible place to stop. ... I LOVE THIS STORY! I read it when I was supposed to be studying, but honestly, totally worth it. This is brilliant.

darlingsworld chapter 22 . 9/6/2008
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE! this is a great story! but please don't kill guy, marion or their unborn child off!
darlingsworld chapter 5 . 9/3/2008