Reviews for Prisoners of Circumstance GuyMarian COMPLETE
Elfrieda chapter 23 . 10/20/2008
Fantastic, such a satisfying ending! Thanks for sharing this lovely story with us!
darlingsworld chapter 23 . 10/20/2008
maybe u could do a sequel to this. you know gisbornes daughter grwoing up, and the challenges she faces. just an idea...

loved this story by the way! )!
All Apologies chapter 23 . 10/19/2008
This is an amazing piece of writing! You had me hooked from beginning to end! No doubt I shall have to read it all again soon. Thank you so much for sharing this. X
ReeseAnn chapter 6 . 10/17/2008
aw love the fact she came back for him...
ReeseAnn chapter 5 . 10/17/2008
ok LOVED this chapter I loved the panic Guy has when he learns the sheriff is coming, fantastic writing!:D
ReeseAnn chapter 3 . 10/17/2008
awesome chapter, that is soo like robin to bugger off when he should stay with marian...
ReeseAnn chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
OMG I love it! I'm in desperate need of good guy and marian fics I've only read the 1st chapter but I'm hooked...by the way am I the only one who thinks there are similarities to spike and guy?

PS please could you suggest some more good guy and marian fics?
grumpygrim chapter 22 . 9/25/2008
O! What a cruel place to end a chapter! Hope you update soon :D
Denaliyasha chapter 22 . 9/8/2008
Ack. What a horrible place to stop. ... I LOVE THIS STORY! I read it when I was supposed to be studying, but honestly, totally worth it. This is brilliant.

Denni
darlingsworld chapter 22 . 9/6/2008
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE! this is a great story! but please don't kill guy, marion or their unborn child off!
darlingsworld chapter 5 . 9/3/2008
good story!
Vestal Harlot chapter 16 . 8/13/2008
Best Guy/Marian I've ever read.

And yes, unedited chapter 16 would be very nice ;D
Elfrieda chapter 22 . 8/13/2008
Ooh, the showdown is about to begin . . . Great chapter!
Lycans-DollHouse chapter 22 . 8/11/2008
Really good chapter, cant help but wonder why Djaq didnt insist on Marian staying, if only for the safety of the baby. Cant wait for the next chapter.

Lollie
Lady-Gizzy chapter 22 . 8/11/2008
gr... I hate waiting for updates to this story, you always leave me on an evil cliffie! How very dare you! :P

Really great, keep going fast!

x