Reviews for What Dreams May Come
Courageflame chapter 3 . 10/13/2010
I love this story.

'Specially John's dream - 'Can I have a pony?'
Raptor-Elephant chapter 3 . 2/25/2009
haha, I loved this one! Bless Morgan and her total lack of skills in the cooking department.

Great dreams by the way
readeradv chapter 3 . 7/11/2008
That was hilarious!

I especially like John's nightmare, Robin's dream, and Robin's comment about the no-kill policy.
KeepingAmused chapter 3 . 12/9/2007
hahaha god that made me laugh out loud.

you should be writing the storyline for BBC Robin Hood now.

I love Morgan's character. She really fills that little space in Robin's gang.

ThereWillBeLemons chapter 2 . 12/4/2007
Haha, once again I really really love this! And the Captain Djaq thing was clever as! Little John's dream made me cackle. Well donem my dear. I don't cackle easily. xo
ThereWillBeLemons chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
Ooh, this made me giggle! I like it alot :) xo
Esmerelda Diana Parker chapter 3 . 11/29/2007
I think i liked John's dream the best...that or Much's...Will was just hilarious!
Esmerelda Diana Parker chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
RixxiSpooks chapter 3 . 11/19/2007
I love the little gang scene! It made me so happy picturing them little especially a teeny Will! It makes me go all gooey inside! I love your writing and Allan and Morgan's bonding! And Allan not being bad!
Chuckney chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
Hehe... this sounds funny. I will read it.

"Much poked at the food with his fork. At least it didn’t poke back." Teehee.

"“I promise. I will never have a birthday again.”"

Allan being a good cook and hiding it for fear of ruingin his macho image and being forced to do cooking at camp - I can actually see that being true, to some extent.

Haha! I see. Their dreams. I like Will's.

Aww! While Will's is stereotypical, 'Rid-the-world-of-evil-being-the-girl's-knight-in-shining-armour-quite-literally', Djaq's is more personal. I can see her having a secret sort of love of the sea - it's beautiful and mysterious, just like her. She'd want to be incharge, but not too powerful - ship's captain, perfect - and I was rather hoping that lovely Mr. Scarlett to show up. :D

Oh, this is brilliant! Little JOhn unable to cope with a bunch of rowdy Younger-Gang!

"“John, can I have a pony?” Little Will asked softly, tugging on John’s coat" OK, this is isn't particularly realistic in any sense but it had m ein FITS of giggles.

And I agree. John is DEFINITELY the parent in this group.

I hope you don't miind me reviewing all three chapters in one? It just makes it easier. I'm going to 3 now.

I like it. Your flood references have gone several miles over my head, but I still enjoyed it very much.

Love, Pig.
RicardianScholar Clark-Weasley chapter 3 . 11/18/2007
LOL loved robin's comment at the end
Stripysockz chapter 3 . 11/18/2007
Aw, it's over! What a pity, I liked it! Very good last line, it made me laugh, as did the bit at the top - "What's wrong? Jealous?" had to be my favourite! I'm glad there'll be more Allan/Morgan moments next time, I love them to bits! By the way, have you seen the latest episode yet? It was intense! Anyways, great job as usual!
Stripysockz chapter 2 . 11/18/2007
Hilarious! The gang as kids, I could so see that happening! And Djaq's dream - aw! Is Robin's dream next chapter, then?

As for the bits in between the dreams, I loved Allan's flirting and Morgan's reaction - you should put something like that in the next episode(that's what I've sort of come to think of the main stories as)! It might be best if the gang didn't see though... Update soon!
lekopoet chapter 2 . 11/17/2007
OMG, tea is now spewed all over my keyboard. I read "Captain Djaq" at the same moment I decided to swallow some tea...and well now, my fingers are sticky from typing this. ROTFL, that was so funny and very clever..djaq would make a sexy pirate queen wouldn't she? And will as her first-mate (*slave boy*), that is so fantastic! Thanks again for writing this, update soon.

lekopoet chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
I think Djaq's dream should include her saving Will from some terrible evil-make him the damsel in distress. I don't know about Little John, his dream should include his family in some way though...this is a fun story, update soon please!