Reviews for Checkmate
Lady Muck chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
very cute. very clever. loved it!

lady muck
Arabella Cauwell chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
I liked how it was comparing two things that ron loved it was cute. The Author is awesome though.
ChocoCherry chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
that was simply beautiful and made a lot of sense,even if it WAS confusing at times,lol (maybe you have to be a chess player which i'm not *smiles*)!

anyways,i love your style always returning to the analogy of chess...i only have one tiny objection: i don't feel like harry ever overlooked ron...

but otherwise: very,very beautiful!
adgnsghmdstgh chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
that was incredibe
Kashrlyyk chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
It does make sense, a lot actually. I like the combination of the subtlety of moving the king and the percieved power behind that. Really a very goo piece.
Sen-chan21 chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
wow, this was really good. there was a bit in the middle towards the beginning that was a little confusing, but that's probably because i dont know how to play chess. overall, it was a great story. i love how you used the analogy of chess with Ron. that's so fitting, but i would never have thought of it. i really liked it.

Ronsgurl92
Rey of Sunshine chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
I love the continuing analogy, and the writing itself is beautiful. Amazing work.
jaree09 chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
loved it!
Emma Jane Weasley chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
I love how you compared their relationship to a game of chess. That was a really neat idea. Very well written.
Princessenr1 chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
not going to lie, a little confusing in parts, but AMAZING overall!

keep writing!

~princessenr1
Emerald Panther chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
I sort of get the story and then I sort of don't but who cares? It's very well written, and yes it has potential. There's going to be more chapters right? I wouldn't mind reading it. Besides, I like how the contemplating went. This story made me smile at the end. xp
Terry chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
I thoroughly enjoyed it all, the fast pace, the intelligence put in it, the tenderness... steps a bit beyond what we have seen and opens a bit more than what has been shown... it made me smile.