Reviews for Next of Kin
Guest chapter 27 . 9/20/2014
Loved this story!
lili200986 chapter 29 . 5/28/2014
non sa peux pas se terminer comme ├ža, il faut une suite s'il vous plait la suite ! Votre histoire est super c'est cruel de ne pas la terminer ! s'il vous plait !
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 29 . 3/22/2012
Loved Gibbs being there for Tony. And letting his parental feeling show to take care of Tony and just be there for him.

As he got up from Tony's desk, Agent Crimson muttered, "Sacks was right, you guys are all crazy."

McGee, keeping his head down was trying, but not quite succeeding, to keep the smile off his face. Gibbs was having more success at hiding his grin, and then he put on his scowl.

Bella just sighed, and then as she walked past she patted Gibbs on the shoulder.

"It's not easy being a parent to that one, is it?" Love it. She has only know Gibbs for a little and can see he thinks of Tony as his son/child. Even Marcus can see it too.

Over the next 30 minutes or so, Tony had reached into the back seat a couple of times.

After the third time Gibbs barked out "DiNozzo! Are you going to be doing that the whole trip?"

Looking at him with an innocent look pasted on his face, Tony said, "Probably" Gibbs just shook his head, thinking that although it was good to see that Tony seemed to be getting back to normal, it was like driving with a fidgety 5 year old in the car. Ha-Ha I can so see Tony being like that.

As he watched Tony working out with a punching bag the first thing he noticed was just how hard he was hitting the bag. Even though he knew that was kind of the point, it still made him a little nervous.

C'mon Tim, it's only Tony."

"That's what I'm afraid of" McGee thought as he headed for the elevator. Tony wont kill ya Tim. Maybe just scare you a bit. Glad they had a good talk and Tony was Ok with what Tim found/read.

IT THE END Gibbs PARENTAL INSTINCT KICK IN AND HE IS THERE TO TAKE CARE OF Tony KNOWING WHAT HE DOES/DOESN'T NEED/WANT.

Glancing from one to the other and sensing the tension Ziva spoke up. "I think I will just take the stairs." Good choice Ziva.
Thephoenix1996 chapter 29 . 12/22/2011
hey this is a great story

but could you make tony have a breakdown and gibbs being there being all pap-bear on him

;0;0;0
Sarah1965 chapter 29 . 10/11/2009
I found this story by chance and what a fantastic story it was, a real rollercoaster of a ride and I love the way Gibbs was there for Tony. You mentioned in chapter 29 that there was one more chapter to go, which has never been posted, are you likely to post this final chapter or have you changed your mind?
Sason chapter 29 . 7/1/2009
Wow! Can I just say how great a story this is. It has all the elements of what an ep would have and I think that is a credit to you and your ability to read and remember the characters as they are. I was engrossed from the minute I started reading it and I can't wait for the eventual last chapter lol (I only say this because you have said for the last four chapters that the next one will be the last and I can't help but laugh because I do the same thing lol)

One thing I think I should mention though is that Tony is going to have one hell of a headache after about maybe 15 headslaps he received in this story. lol. I'm not complaining, it mearly being an observation rather than a criticism.

Once again well done and I really enjoyed reading this.

Sal
Sason chapter 21 . 7/1/2009
I didn't forget but I have been reading it without updates to wait for so if this was actually in book format you just hit the jackpot :D

BTW also had a bit of a feeling he was the guy no offense...
Sason chapter 9 . 7/1/2009
lol - just reading your stuff, lol hope you don't mind. Thought I would let you know that I loved the end of this chapter!
iamkagomeiloveinuyasha chapter 3 . 4/17/2009
...that actually was kinda funny...

lol

love the fic :)
XX-Samantha-XX chapter 29 . 4/7/2009
aw wow what a story, i love it, all the care that Gibbs shown i mean wow well done :)
Retired FF Writer chapter 29 . 1/31/2009
Great story. You do really awesome hurt/comfort Gibbs/Dinozzo style. You are on my faves!
PBfan15 chapter 29 . 1/7/2009
Hey when I got your review reply from your last story saying how you needed to finish this story I decided to read it. It was GREAT! I definitely agree with you that you should finish it.
NickTonyK chapter 29 . 10/29/2008
LOVED IT! I hope the next chapter finds Gibbs giving Tony more comfort from his ugly childhood! Hurry and update!
SparklingCatseye chapter 29 . 10/25/2008
sorry for the long delay in reviewing.

great chap! the way gibbs comforted was wonderful. very well done!

hope to see more soon!