Reviews for A Different start
Red Death chapter 1 . 7/14
Made it as far as the end of the first chapter, then quit. The grammar here is atrocious, and virtually incomprehensible. Story fail.
Akritedes chapter 3 . 12/13/2015
For something promising "A Different Start," this is not delivering. There is, in fact, no difference at all.

Huge disappointment.
Bismarck Alexander chapter 40 . 12/8/2015
Oh... well never mind then. Gotta say that was fast.
So does this Lara Croft raid tombs.
Bismarck Alexander chapter 39 . 12/8/2015
Please let this story's ending involve Keitaro hooking up with Kitsune. It's my main Love Hina pairing!
violent werewolf-Dark Prince chapter 41 . 12/1/2015
I would leave a longer review but I'm currently on my phone and only on lunch at work. I've actually read most of this story a long time ago. I think I stopped reading it because of too many OCs and not enough Naru bashing. But that was years ago. I'm glad I found this story again honestly.

If i remember it was one of the stories that spurred me to start on my own Love Hina fics. Unfortunately i have yet to finish a single chapter of any of them but i digress.

I love your OCs now. They are all likable and don't distract from the overall story. I was too inexperienced to see the effort you put into them before. As well as with the Naru bashing, while i still enjoy it, I actually rather enjoy seeing her realize her mistakes and Keitaro eventually forgiving her. ( It was hard for me to get past this bias simply because I'm not a fan of Tsundere characters.)

I like the KeiNaru relationship, it's just my overall least favorite pairing.

I'm not sure If you absolutely care about ages or not, but I'm hoping for more Keitaro x Shinobu and Suu. And Sara since she's not a little demon spawn in this story. Shinobu by far deserves him most and i usually look past the age range simply because this is fanfiction. It's not real and just because you write it doesn't mean you support underage relationships in real life. It's still a gray area and not many people will agree but when i eventually her around too publishing a Love Hina story, Shinobu will most likely be his first girl. ( Also love Harems. Looking forward to that too.)

I do have to say, with being 41 chapters in already, i expected him to have done more with at least two of the girls by now. No rush, but it would be nice to start seeing the harem part of this harem story. Lol

Well, breaks over. Until next time.
Frozen Fox 95 chapter 41 . 11/13/2015
I really like this fic are you continueing it:
Meech Macko chapter 41 . 9/16/2015
Your writing style is good. But when you added too many characters, this fic is not making any sense at all. It was good at first.
GaredBattlespike chapter 41 . 8/15/2015
Try Rahne and Poure in he X-Men Evolution section for an Epic Romance!

Mutant Werewolf girl finds love with human boy. He fights for her honor, writes her poetry, and even charges a killer robot (while armed only with a cordless power drill) to save her! Quote from the story "I will always choose Rahne..."

Warning: mentions of sex, though no details...Just a warning.
darkofficer chapter 41 . 8/13/2015
I bet 50 dollars that keitaro and lara are going to get stuck together while their are in the ruins
Sigma-del-Prisium chapter 41 . 8/13/2015
Wohoo! Nice to see an update. Lady Croft now in the Inn, going be interesting how things go. And i can speculate that things won't go too well after what Naru saw.
Sigma-del-Prisium chapter 40 . 8/13/2015
So first, "Jackie Chan", now you've pulled in "Lara Croft" who's most likely going to enjoy her time with all the shenanigans at Hinata Inn.

I'm going to need more chips and popcorn.
major wallace chapter 41 . 8/13/2015
nice work
Samhan chapter 41 . 8/12/2015
So he is officially with Kit.
Fox Boss chapter 41 . 8/11/2015
Bats/Ivy/Harley
s/9897805/1/Marry-The-Knight

Ron-centric, xover with Batman.
s/4169836/1/Partners-in-Crime
Quathis chapter 41 . 8/11/2015
I got a good laugh from all the not so joking teasing going on. Keitaro will have his hands full when things start getting more heated. Until next time.