Reviews for Potterwatch!
Deep Forest Green chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
George's code name should be Vincent, 'cause of Vincent Van Gogh (who cut off his own ear)! :)
Analie Janes chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
That was a great episode of Potterwatch :P You wrote it perfectly! Plus, I love the name Hearing Aid for George! That wsa great! Awesome job! :)
Camille Black chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
That was great. I want there to be more things with Lee in them. He is, after all, the best Harry Potter character. And I like chocolate:)
LuxaLucifer chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
i like d! god, this is great
Krissyy chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Haha. Excellent name, "Hearing Aid," and I loved the story in general. I wish I could listen to Potterwatch on my radio. Sigh... Oh, and puppies, definitely!
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
Definitively chocolate, cute story btw, very fun.
PensiveGirl chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
hahahaha :) that was funny! i love 'hearing aid'...
ms.fredweasley chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
I like soccer the best.

This was funny! Are you going to write more, or is it just a one shot?
rjlupin12 chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
I liked it! Especially the, "I'll avenge my ear someday" part.

Choclate or Puppies.
Donna chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
To answer the survey... D- Chocalate! Yay sugar highs! :P

I love this story, I really wanted there to be more of those show's in the seventh. I thought it would have been a good way to let more news from the outside come in. But, what's done has been done and the 7th book still rocked :P

Anyway, I'm going to tell you again- the more I read of you the more I love you! Well, not love YOU, but love your stories. Lol.
Greathe chapter 1 . 5/10/2008

And could you make more of these. This was funny!
LittleRedOne chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
Great one-shot. I love 'Hearing Aid!' George is one of my favorites to read!
Nissa500 chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
Captivating story. You've managed to portray the characters correctly, but add your own flavor. You also skillfully guided the humor along with the storyline. Keep writing! I'd advise trying a more serious fanfic, just to expand your style.

To answer the poll, I like chocolate and math the best. Before you kill me, hear me out: haven't you ever gotten that strange feeling of elation after solving a difficult problem? That happened just a few days ago, and it was incredible! I had solved a complicated triangle, without using my malfunctioning cosine button! (And do you know how ANOYING it is to have a cosine button that doesn't work?)The sense of flight and freedom is breathtaking! But I have to admit that math is often confusing and seemingly pointless.

I completely agree with you about disliking the Dumbledore/Grindelwald pairing. a) it goes against my beliefs, b)J.K. seemed to do it just because it's a current feeling- she didn't believe it enough to put it in the book, and c) I thought Dumbledore might have been a Christian, because of the verse on Kendra's grave. I am choosing to disbelieve J.K.'s statements; if it's not in the book, it's not a fact of the story.
LongLiveMoaningMyrtle chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
How the heck did you come up with the name Toxic Mushrooms! Haha, very creative! Love it!

Oh, and to answer your I'm gonna have to say, without a doubt; *drumm roll please!*

E, Maths...totally, it's like my favourite past time, I get in from school, sit down and do maths puzzles, for sure!
Revolutionizing chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
Oh God, I love this! It's SO good! I hope you add more chapters!

- MiSuZsIrIuS