Reviews for Hold On To Me
lostsoul9005 chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this story. It is short and simple but so full of all the feelings. Lol. Gah I don't know if I can put into words how much this story made my fangirl heart just go crazy. :)
acornsandarrows chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
I JUST SQUEALED XD
Destiny919 chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
*sobs* KATAAAANGGGG. if i met a boy and he was an avatard too, and he called me his forever girl, i'd marry him on the spot.
ATLA-LOK-is-my-world chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
OMG I LOVED IT!1
a. r. lindfors chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
:) Sweet little interlude.
Nicole chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
oh - I LOVE IT XD

Can't imagine why you kinda don't like it :/ 'Cause it's so cute! :D But I was scared that Aang would have a nightmare again in the end, but then I got very happy when I readed that - before racing into his arms. XD
Shahrezad1 chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
Wow. That was absolutely wonderful. Great descriptions, and you really caught the essence of their relationship. It's kinda like handing a small child candy and then taking it away, actually, once you get to the end. It's so sweet you don't want it to end.
Kataanglover13 chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
I love it! I am a sucker for fluff! keep it up!
idkmybffspike chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
This was great! I absolutely loved it!
IchigoXLawliet10 chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
OMG! That was absolutely ADORABLE!
Lady Wolfy chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
*eyes water with emotion* that was so sweet..

-L.W.
Eruherdiriel chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
Aw! So cute! great story! Well written!
imperial1scout chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
Fluffy. And I don't mean the bed. Or Appa.

Now, what would happen if Sokka woke up to that sight.

I'm laughing at the thought.
Mr Munky chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
Two words: absolutely fantastic! I can hardly think of words that express how brilliant this masterpiece is! Well done Lyra.
supercdogg95 chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
OH MY GOD! THIS STORY WAS SO GOOD! IT MADE ME WANT TO SCREAM AND LAUGH CUZ IT WAS SOO GOOD! I CANT THOUGH CUZ IT'S 1:40 A.M. AND MI MOM WILL KILL ME! THANX SO MUCH 4 THE GOOD READ, I LOVED THIS! THIS STORY MADE MI -OH DEAR- MORNING (TECHNICALLY SPEAKING)!