Reviews for JORAD
BoB chapter 27 . 6/17/2008
Is Boba and Rogue ever going to reconcile?
Cirex chapter 25 . 6/16/2008
I do know the meaning of AU by the way, I'm not stupid, unlike some people who breathe the same air we do.
Darth Spartan chapter 27 . 6/14/2008
such a good story that I barly know what to say about cause I'm so speachless. hope that you a story about Tor Kal's adventures.
bronzeraven chapter 27 . 5/25/2008
First things first, I must admit to lurking. I've been reading Rogue's story since Fett'ad, loved it, and figured it was about time I reviewed...

The entire trilogy was was extremely well done. Ori'kandosii. You never gave the characters any breaks, did you? But now that everything's fallen into place they can retire in relative peace and leave the running around to the ad'ike.

Great ending to a great trilogy. I'd love to see what kind of adventures Tor Kal will have..

Oya Manda
Cirex chapter 25 . 5/20/2008
I hate it when I piss people off. No more know it all trash from me, sorry.
Pheonix023 chapter 27 . 5/13/2008
It over? No!*voice rises to a high pitched squeal, beats fists on floor* This is my fav fanfic ever it can't be over...*sob*
fieldmarshal2240 chapter 27 . 5/11/2008
Is there going to be a story about Tor Kal?
Field Marshal2240 chapter 25 . 4/29/2008
Good chapter. That was a very familiar plan Rogue thought of. I think the Mando word for lightsaber is Kad'au, not jetti'kad.
Jax Solo chapter 25 . 4/28/2008
*sneaky review!*

Ahem. OMG THIS IS AMAZING WANT MORE!
Cirex chapter 14 . 4/27/2008
I think you're too hard on Boba. I mean after all he went through it's amazing he hasn't gone mad. When Boba was sixteen he married the Kiffar bounty hunter Sintas Vel. They settled on Concord Dawn, where Boba Became a Journyman Protecter. They had a daughter named Ailyn. They were only together for three years. Boba discovered that early in thier marriage, Sintas was raped by his commanding officer named Lenovar. Boba killed him and was banished from Concord Dawn. This was the last time Boba saw his daughter. When Ailyn as sixteen, her mothr disappered on a bounty, she was presumed dead. She blamed her father, and set out to kill him. Fifty years later, when Boba succeded Shysa as Mandalore, Ailyn was killed by Jacen Solo, who was falling to the Dark Side. Ailyn never learned why her parents had split up. Everything she did was directed towards killing Boba, including who she married. She married a Mando to try and understand how Boba thought, so it would be eaiser to hunt him. She raised her daughter, Mirta, to hate Boba too. When Ailyn died, Mirta and Boba reconciled. Then they discoved that Sintas was still alive, frozen in carbonite. They relised her, and she later told Mirta the whole story.

The point of this review is for you to show some sympathy to Boba.
Icy chapter 24 . 4/21/2008
Aww man! I think Chev's voice is going to sound mechanical or something...
JediMan chapter 23 . 4/9/2008
Update! Woopee! Although if you're going to make em short, update more often, please? 8

Jax Solo chapter 23 . 4/7/2008
*screech* CHEV! NEED MORE GAH! *dies*
JediMan chapter 21 . 3/18/2008
Have you seen what a tri-scope sniper rifle attachment to a Deece does at point blank range? Well Boba's about to find out.

Nice writing, BTW. Glad to see that you didn't wimp out the pregnancy (make it too easy) Nice length too!

JediMan chapter 20 . 3/15/2008
Woderful! I apologize for my laziness in reviews. I like this new twist...