Reviews for Alone in a Secret
xsilver-galaxyx chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
I like the comparisons between their lives as they grow up and get closer together :)
IamthePhantomoftheOpera chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
nice...very nice...i'm at a loss for adjectives today...so i'll go with what i usually say about a story i like...great story! (though really, this story is quite unique, (in a very good way) like i said, i'm just incapable of describing anything today.)
Sarah Crawford chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
Beautiful! This is the best of your stories that I have read. It is poetic and perfect in every way. I like have you have mixed the various versions. Keep up the good work.
Animekitty47 chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
The alternating yet repetative views were interesting. )
Erik's Rose chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
Lovely. I really enjoyed this. Good story

Kindest Regards

ER
Paola A chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
Beautiful! Truly original and incredibly well written. Like other reviewers already stated, the symetry in the text is astonishing and I also really like how you managed to incorporate in your work many of the diferent versions of the story. Congratulations!
Mrs.GerryButler chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
Wow...that was very good. Very well-written. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Rock on, chicky.

~MGB
Can't Log In chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
It's hard to find stories like this anymore. You know, the stories that make you think. I can't tell you how much I enjoyed this! The symbolism and the symetry was really remarkable.

I liked how you left the end open too for bot EC and RC fans, though more so for EC fans, methinks.

The line about Persephone had to be my favorite - we all knew she was thinking like that about her 'angel'. LOL
BlackRose chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
Interesting story you have here - very unique. I quite enjoyed it.
Natku chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
That was deep, and I liked the melding of everything - book, movie, play. Awesome!