Reviews for The Carter Report
LadyMo chapter 2 . 12/16/2008
Nice and touching story. I even had a tear or two in my eyes.

:-)
Asugar chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
Wonderful. I love Sam's note.
VampirateLycan chapter 2 . 1/24/2008
I love the fact that nearly everyone, including me, thinks they're married in Atlantis season 4. I tell you I am really looking forward to 'Trio'.

Hello not so subtle hint of Sams love life. hehe

Loved your story.
Knight of Avalon chapter 2 . 11/30/2007
Very Nice! I was hoping someone would write a tag for this episode. Wolsey's a weasel. I dislike him.

I really enjoy your stories. I look forward to more.
SJAuthor chapter 2 . 11/25/2007
I haven't been following Atlantis, but this story caught my eye (good thing you're on my "Author Alert"!). . . it's great to know Sam and Jack are doin' fine even with the separation :)
7 League Boots chapter 2 . 11/21/2007
Oh, I SQUEE-EED! over this story. Well, after I grinned at how Jack handled Woolsey, that is. LOL that both Sam and Jack noted how Woolsey fancied himself a "friend" of Jack's! And Sam's missive to Jack - precious. A lovely scene that would definitely have played well in the ep. Nice read.
Lutherian chapter 2 . 11/19/2007
Wow, I'm in tears I loved this and the ending of it.
ManicTater chapter 2 . 11/18/2007
Aw, thanks for the this last little bit. I enjoyed the communique.
Hope Leslie Hermnharry chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
Great one...Loved it...Exactly how I picture Sam & Jack's relationship while they're apart...:)
froggy0319 chapter 2 . 11/18/2007
You had me in tears over this. I kept thinking while watching the episode that Sam was thinking of Jack as well :)
BettyHall223 chapter 2 . 11/18/2007
Didn't see this episode but I liked your story.
Seahen chapter 2 . 11/18/2007
Great story! I really enjoyed it. I loved the interaction between O'Neill and Woolsey and of course Sam's letter home was was great too! Can't wait to read the rest of your shipsgiving stories!
Dreamer22 chapter 2 . 11/18/2007
aww ::hugs Sam and Jack::
Jo. R chapter 2 . 11/18/2007
Lovely post-ep piece - really adored it and would very much like to imagine something like this would happen. Love Sam and Jack's special code, and her message to him was much Sam.

Here's hoping Jack gets to visit her soon - and that you write about when he does! ;)
ReganX chapter 2 . 11/18/2007
Lovely story. You did a great job capturing how tough it is for both of them to be apart. :-)