Reviews for You Don't Have To Be Afraid
Ice Drop chapter 1 . 2/4
This is the fic that turned the tides and made me fall in love with Prowl. Jazz has always been my favorite Autobot, and I love all your other Prowl fics, but this one, this one was what finally got me in the Prowl fanclub.

I love that Prowl was the pursuer. Not too keen on Elita One's part. It's Prowl! Of course he'd figure a way to get what he wanted! Again, lovely writing.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
Out of all the bot's that I expected would help Prowl Elita One was not one of them.
CelticViking chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
That was AWSOME!
CatsPrivateBedroom chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
SQUEEEEE! OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG! LOVED IT! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
electro moonlight chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
is there a prequel to this?
Prowls-little-hetalian chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
brilliant, simply brilliant
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
hehe funny
Creative Lunatic chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Aww, this is so cute! I've never read a fic where Jazz is he one who doesn't want to be in a realtionship! Good work! :D
EloraVashara chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Heh, lovely fic!

And I have to say, your Elita is the first I've really, genuinely liked! I can tolerate some others, and there are some I just plain can't stand, but...I really, actually liked her in this.

Also, your Prowl/Jazz interactions were amazing! :D I loved Prowl being all crafty and seductive, catching Jazz off-guard like he did. And the ending was the best! I especially liked the line about Optimus not knowing where his battle mask had been tossed to... I lol'd _

Wonderful writing, I truly loved it! :)
animelover1993 chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
OOOHHHHHH A plotting Prowl is an eeeevvviiiilll Prowl. I loved it!
Blatherskite3 chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Perfect blend of humor, romance and slight angst :D
Geiera chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
Elita is amazing. And I love the whole 'scheming' aspect of this fic.

Thanks for the great read!
crimsonseastorm chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
That's the great thing about the two of them isn't it? They knock you over the head with something until they get their way...lols...lucky for us fangirls that Prowler has enough sense to realize the two of them are perfect!

Nice job!
Artemis1000 chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
Oh, I love this fic! Elita is such an awesome matchmaker! Jazz being completely paranoid about Prowl's plotting was hilarious. Poor guy, such a bundle of nerves. I really loved the ending, it's very sweet.
FireFly92 chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
Oh that was awesome...

Woo! Tag team! X3

Haha, I feel sorry for anybody who saw Prowl's evil smirking plotting face...

Loved it! D