Reviews for Unwilling Union
lesa.blazer chapter 21 . 1/7/2013
Please finish
Michelle chapter 21 . 3/20/2012
OMG! Why did you stop posting! I found this story yesterday and I haven't been able to stop reading it!

I know it's been a long time since your last post but please! I need the rest of the story!
LindaISFan chapter 21 . 2/19/2009
I've just read this story and it's really great! I think you are an amazing writer and I find myself getting into this story and can't wait to see what happens next and hoping that their relationship starts to get deeper. I also enjoy that you go from Jude to Tommy's POV to see what they are really thinking about the situation. I noticed that the last time you updated was back in October. I certainly hope that you will be continuing this story. It would be a real shame not to know what will happen in the end. Please post soon.
Megan chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
pleease post soon i miss this story
almosthadyou chapter 21 . 12/26/2008
it is really good so far... i am liking it more than the others.. please continue on writing :)

kiki
texasgrrl chapter 21 . 12/4/2008
wow i really cant wait for the next chapter
temporaryinsanity91 chapter 21 . 11/23/2008
this is way awesome! definitely a masterpiece! post more soon.
megan chapter 21 . 11/12/2008
hey, when you gonna post again, it's been too long :(
Grace Lacey chapter 21 . 11/9/2008
New reader.

Love this story.

Please update soon.

Always,

Gracie

xoxo
Nicoline88 chapter 21 . 10/19/2008
I am so happy you've updated this story. I have been anxiously awaiting it! Great chapter once again. I love how Jude is so afraid to give in to her feelings to Tommy. This reminds me of Little Women in a way.
driver picks the music chapter 21 . 10/13/2008
Uh-oh, lol! That was really good, please pms!
Midnightxoxo chapter 21 . 10/10/2008
aw when is tommy and jude finally going to be together... anyway great chapter and i cannot wai tfor the next update!

mwah Emma
Baby.Bunny418 chapter 21 . 10/7/2008
It was good, I can't wait to find out what Tommy does. I hope you post more. Have a fantastic week. )
BigJommyFan chapter 21 . 10/6/2008
I love this story! I like that it is set back in the past. The story is really great, I just read it all. I hope you post more soon! I am on the edge of my seat waiting til you post again. I love that Tommy is so protective of her.
Jenn6891 chapter 21 . 10/6/2008
i really really like this story.

wonder how tommy's gonna react now?

update soon.