Reviews for Predicament
Ravenshirin chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
I thought the little story was cute. I also thought that I was the only one who liked this pairing. lol! I guess I thought wrong. ;p
WaffleChocobo chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
i really liked this story! nice job!
peaches chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
I happen to think that this story was really cute!

It's simple, nice, direct.

Loved Seifer in here XD I have such a sweet tooth for him!

Great job!
AshmandaLC chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
XDLOL! go Selphie! :giggles:
Mare-Mare chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
i thought it was cute. i do love selphie's rather child like demeanor not to mention the discription of mint and cinnamon...that actually sounds like something quite yummy...
Sidalee chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
Oh no, this story doesn't suck. I like how it started. Trapped by Seifer...yummy. I like stories where Seifer overpower Quistis, oh and how she always playing the 'hardtoget'. Lol. Selphie is insane...creepy girl.*shivers*
me again chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
oops just noticed it was a one-shot, that means no more updates haha well take that out of my last review. Even though I could really see this story go on for a couple of more chapters.
Je t'aime Saku chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
Your story doesn't suck, it could use a little improvement but then again which story doesn't. I find it started off really well, so good job there. The only thing I was that crazy about was the Selphie scene...Umm a little to crazy, I know she's weird but this was a little to much. Aside from that everything was good.

I hope to see a new chapter soon!