Reviews for Catch Me As I Fall
ShotaroxPhillip chapter 11 . 1/10/2013
awsome why don't you write what their reactions would be along with where is darian, why she is cosmos?

where does heero fit into all this?

what parts do the other pilots play?

will usagi become queen of the earth and moon?
HarryPotter and TrowaBarton chapter 12 . 10/24/2012
Love it adore it and cute can't wait to see what you do next!
Nerf-or-Nothing chapter 11 . 6/13/2012
GIRL! You took so LONG! I'm glad you updated. Have you considered making a new GW/SM story yet? Having multiple stories helps me sometimes, because the ideas from one help me at times, to write the other.

This was a good chapter, but you should put spaces between the paragraphs they are all lumped together. A bit more detail and description would give your chapter added depth and length. Check out my forum, I posted a lot of tips. Other then that, amazingly well done and the only grammatical errors I saw were random capital letters. You're definitely improving, so don't stop writing!

Writing as much as I have, has helped me to write the way I do now, so next time I'm online I hope to see another review!

PS I don't get much PC time anymore because I smashed my exes laptop for cheating on me. again lol so I use the library but whenever I get the chance to log on, and you've updated I'll review so get to it and write more stories and or updates!
TsukiyoTenshi chapter 11 . 6/3/2012
UPDATE WHENEVER!
SilverMidnightKitten chapter 10 . 5/18/2012
lovely chapter. can't wait to see what happens next. don't wait to long to update please!1
new-moon-mama chapter 10 . 5/16/2012
Its past May 15th! Please PLEASE update!
Teeny chapter 10 . 5/4/2012
I like it but you should revise the chapters like megakat is doing cause there is a lot of grammar errors but your writing style is the best in the last chapter if you do that you might get more readers
Nerf-or-Nothing chapter 10 . 4/24/2012
YEY! I'm so glad you updated! WOOT WOOT!

I'm glad we have more description on Rini but I LOVE how you explained Alin! And he's evil and inhuman! I see Duo and the others guns won't be of much work, I can't wait to see more of what happens now! I wonder if that's what leas to Rini's disappearance! LE GASP!

Your writings skills have definately improved with this latest chapter, you attention to detail and description is getting nore refined so keep writing! It's how I learn c:

Can't wait for more c:
Nerf-or-Nothing chapter 8 . 4/19/2012
Meow. Update.
Nerf-or-Nothing chapter 9 . 7/28/2011
Your my hero, thank you so much! This has offically made my day, your awesome this story is awesome you updated thats awesome and PLEASE UPDATE AGAIN SOON!
DragonFire Princess chapter 9 . 7/27/2011
Love the story, Hope you'll update the story... ASAP!
TsukiyoTenshi chapter 9 . 7/27/2011
UPDATE WHENEVER!
Guest chapter 8 . 3/17/2011
up date when? soooooooooooooooon please
Alycee Lanet chapter 8 . 10/17/2010
Glad you are back!
TsukiyoTenshi chapter 8 . 10/17/2010
OOOOOOOH boy...something big's gonna happen now isn't it?

UPDATE AGAIN WHENEVER!