Reviews for Invitation to the Wedding
larryjc chapter 27 . 12/22/2014
Not the best of the triology. There wasn't conclusion on the Akatsuki. We still had Pain, Konan and Tobi. The last 2 or so chapters were rushed. But it was a good enoigh ending.
Thank you for sharing this story.
tombman13 chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
I saw the last chapter and I immediately thought of this.
IEatBearz chapter 27 . 6/14/2014
Nooo the trilogy finished D; waaaaa I want to read more such a good story I loved all of it , your such a good writer and I fell in love with every story and I just wish there was more to read :( really loved your story's 3
Guest chapter 27 . 5/25/2014
Foolproof lllloooonnggggggg
Reading Nut Cassirole chapter 27 . 2/11/2014
Ok that was by far my favorite out of the trilogy... only one question... y kill choji? That scene made me cry :( but besides that I loved the diferences u made from the manga and anime. Loved this trilogy so much

Keep up the good work :)
Hinatawolf chapter 27 . 1/10/2014
Well i must say this whole trilogy was amazing. Good work!
mmiab chapter 27 . 11/17/2013
I love all your Naruto stories, but this trilogy is especially good. It's a great combination of plot and romantic fluff. I can't wait to read any other ones you write.
jarkhideous chapter 27 . 8/12/2013
I love your stories. The only thing i could ever complain about is that your ending to this one seemed rushed. you had set up so much and had developed so many great characters that at the end were just brushed over. I'm left wondering what happened to Orcinus ,his old team, what happened to Pein's new plan and so much more. All in all I guess I have no real complaints other then wishing for more but that's as much a complement as well. It was a good end to a great trilogy.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
I love your stories! Can you write another shikatema. It would mean a lot to me. Thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Please write more temari and shikamaru stories. Thank you!

Fan
AngkorSoldier chapter 27 . 5/25/2013
Another great piece!
Guest chapter 27 . 5/24/2013
Wonder if you can make sequel on hitoma and shikataoru.
cybercorpsesnake chapter 27 . 2/3/2013
Awesome ending
Guest chapter 27 . 1/11/2013
This is the sweetest set of romance stories I have ever seen!
Guest chapter 27 . 12/27/2012
this has become one of my most favourite stories